McDonald's

28 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Hutchins, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview Details – The manager that gave me an interview hired me within the first five minutes of the interview. The manager said that I looked very professional and that he liked that I looked him in the eyes.

Negotiation Details – I told him that since I am a full-time college student that I needed flexible hours. He said that it was fine.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – quick and simple, i would say it was no different than any other job interview. paper application OR online, wait for a call back. i would apply if you are looking for work.

Lynchburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – One of the staff working at this restaurant highly recommended the place, so I applied online. However, the manager was incredibly rude asking too much personal questions during the interview. He(the manager) was very unprofessional during the whole interview. I felt very uncomfortable, I could not differentiate whether it was a job interview or a personal small talk.

Interview Question – Personal question whether I have a boyfriend or not   View Answer

Drive Thru Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – The interview was super easy. Just asked a few basic questions about scheduling really. Didnt seem to matter much what skills or previous experience you had as long as you were ready to work.

Interview Question – Can you start tomorrow?   View Answer

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – fill it out. turn it in. get called. go to interview. talk to the manager about how you dont steal food. and get the job. i mean they really will hire anybody. even criminals.

Interview Question – Did you graduate high school   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – pretty simple process. you put in a resume, mine was on site with a paper application and a nice chance to meet the manager and present myself. If you get the opportunity I'd suggest face to face asking the manager for a copy of the application. I was asked if I had any experience with working in fast food.

Interview Question – none, very basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation it was minimum wage or no job.

Very Easy Interview

Rosemead, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had one "interview" but i really got the job because i knew the hiring manager. They take almost anyone if they have room. The only reason you wouldn't get hired is if they already have too many people working there. Don't worry, people quit all the time

Interview Question – When can you start? (no real questions were asked)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. It's a minimum wage job.

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to work at McDonald's online and told them i was willing to work any hours they needed me and that really seemed to help with my getting the call asking me to interview later that week. I came in for my interview dressed professionally which again impressed them, I was asked a series of questions none that i found too personal. After you are actually hired they give you an orientation where they tell you the rules and have you fill out all the proper paperwork. Then you get to work.

Interview Question – None of the questions were too difficult the one that got me was "Tell me about yourself" I found my self going "who am i?" so have an answer prepared for that.   View Answer

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Had me help the drive thru at lunch time as my interview. Very stressful.

Interview Question – What is your medical history?   Answer Question

Mobile, AL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2009.

Interview Details – Basic process, went through orientation, answered questions on application.

Interview Question – Do you like hamburgers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I did get some free hamburgers, though.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!