McDonald's Drive Thru Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Very brief, unprofessional. The manager didn't seem very concerned with paying attention to me. Seemed like she didn't really care if I got the job or about the overall process of hiring.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview and the hiring process is really easy. They basically just hire you because most employees just come and go. If you're available and the store is you're applying is almost always busy, then you just get the job. They ask you when you're available and that's pretty much the whole interview.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out the application, talked to the manager on duty when i turnedit in. The manager called me a couple of days after that to set uo an interview. The interview was very easy, the usual questions. I think they really needed so eone to work nights and weekends. They called a couple days later to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were dissapointed with yourself   1 Answer

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

Quick and easy, just want to know you can work well with customers. Just be yourself and prepare to discuss your strength and weakness. Dress professionally and ask questions!

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

good communication through out the interview. I received a free soda which was great. I enjoyed talking and meeting everyone at teh store. I also like the hat you get to wear so that was a plus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

quick and simple, i would say it was no different than any other job interview. paper application OR online, wait for a call back. i would apply if you are looking for work.

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

One of the staff working at this restaurant highly recommended the place, so I applied online. However, the manager was incredibly rude asking too much personal questions during the interview. He(the manager) was very unprofessional during the whole interview. I felt very uncomfortable, I could not differentiate whether it was a job interview or a personal small talk.

Interview Questions

• Personal question whether I have a boyfriend or not   1 Answer

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was super easy. Just asked a few basic questions about scheduling really. Didnt seem to matter much what skills or previous experience you had as long as you were ready to work.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

fill it out. turn it in. get called. go to interview. talk to the manager about how you dont steal food. and get the job. i mean they really will hire anybody. even criminals.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

pretty simple process. you put in a resume, mine was on site with a paper application and a nice chance to meet the manager and present myself. If you get the opportunity I'd suggest face to face asking the manager for a copy of the application. I was asked if I had any experience with working in fast food.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation it was minimum wage or no job.