McDonald's Drive Thru Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.3

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's.

good communication through out the interview. I received a free soda which was great. I enjoyed talking and meeting everyone at teh store. I also like the hat you get to wear so that was a plus.

easy

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

quick and simple, i would say it was no different than any other job interview. paper application OR online, wait for a call back. i would apply if you are looking for work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

One of the staff working at this restaurant highly recommended the place, so I applied online. However, the manager was incredibly rude asking too much personal questions during the interview. He(the manager) was very unprofessional during the whole interview. I felt very uncomfortable, I could not differentiate whether it was a job interview or a personal small talk.

Interview Questions
    • Personal question whether I have a boyfriend or not   View Answer

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

The interview was super easy. Just asked a few basic questions about scheduling really. Didnt seem to matter much what skills or previous experience you had as long as you were ready to work.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

fill it out. turn it in. get called. go to interview. talk to the manager about how you dont steal food. and get the job. i mean they really will hire anybody. even criminals.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

pretty simple process. you put in a resume, mine was on site with a paper application and a nice chance to meet the manager and present myself. If you get the opportunity I'd suggest face to face asking the manager for a copy of the application. I was asked if I had any experience with working in fast food.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation it was minimum wage or no job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hutchins, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutchins, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

The manager that gave me an interview hired me within the first five minutes of the interview. The manager said that I looked very professional and that he liked that I looked him in the eyes.

I told him that since I am a full-time college student that I needed flexible hours. He said that it was fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Lake, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Lake, MI

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

seemed relaxed chilled and very organized also the people there were very nice. gave you a free drink while you waited. did not get hired. do not schedule an interview during lunch or dinner rush,

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Had me help the drive thru at lunch time as my interview. Very stressful.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Only had one interview with the manager. It was very quick and easy. She just asked about my past experiences as a cashier and why I want the job. Just be yourself and show that you are dependable and hard working. Very easy job to land.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were straightforward. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!