McDonald's Drive Thru Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.4

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

pretty simple process. you put in a resume, mine was on site with a paper application and a nice chance to meet the manager and present myself. If you get the opportunity I'd suggest face to face asking the manager for a copy of the application. I was asked if I had any experience with working in fast food.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation it was minimum wage or no job.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutchins, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hutchins, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

The manager that gave me an interview hired me within the first five minutes of the interview. The manager said that I looked very professional and that he liked that I looked him in the eyes.

Negotiation

I told him that since I am a full-time college student that I needed flexible hours. He said that it was fine.

Anonymous Employee in White Lake, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (White Lake, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

seemed relaxed chilled and very organized also the people there were very nice. gave you a free drink while you waited. did not get hired. do not schedule an interview during lunch or dinner rush,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood River, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Wood River, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

They interviewed me in a booth in the front of the restaurant, It was very laid back and I was very comfortable I was hired on the spot. They brought me to the back and gave me my uniform and told me to come back the next week to watch videos and start training. Go in excited and confident.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at McDonalds   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have one

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

Had me help the drive thru at lunch time as my interview. Very stressful.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I met at the managers office, he was easy going but got right down to business, he made you feel relaxed and not stressful, but its was a very easy going interview, i recomend doing this for a college job

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been arrested, either for a felony or misdeamenor crime, and are you on parole/probation?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a temper?   Answer Question

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

Only had one interview with the manager. It was very quick and easy. She just asked about my past experiences as a cashier and why I want the job. Just be yourself and show that you are dependable and hard working. Very easy job to land.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were straightforward. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

It is not too hard to get a part time job there, but it doesn't pay that well, but it's alright for some money during the summer months and stuff like that. I really recommend you search for a different job, but if you can't find anything else then this is not a bad place to be.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any difficult questions just mostly questions about possible positions and working hours and stuff like that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Manhattan, KS) in June 2012.

Interview

Basically they just wanted to know, that I wanted a job. They will hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. I asked for .75 cents above minimum wage and it was given to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied to work at McDonald's online and told them i was willing to work any hours they needed me and that really seemed to help with my getting the call asking me to interview later that week. I came in for my interview dressed professionally which again impressed them, I was asked a series of questions none that i found too personal. After you are actually hired they give you an orientation where they tell you the rules and have you fill out all the proper paperwork. Then you get to work.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were too difficult the one that got me was "Tell me about yourself" I found my self going "who am i?" so have an answer prepared for that.   1 Answer