McDonald's

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

North Providence, RI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Apply on computer and then went in person for follow up for application.

Interview Question – Never got far enough for any questions   View Answer

Oakland, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process went as according with any fast food restaurant. If your application is selected you get a phone call and an interview if you are still interested. Not anything glamourous or profound to take notice of.

Interview Questions

Grandview, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2010.

Interview Details – Everything went fine until I had my second interview when they stared asking about my family and having babysitters for my kids.

Interview Question – Do you have kids?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Palmela (Portugal)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Interview Details – In my opinion, the way the whole interview was conducted as well as what they asked me was very stupid. They asked me stuff like I liked to play sports and to read but after you start working there you realize that you no longer have time to do those things, because sometimes they "make you" stay there after you leave you're run out of energy and you just want to rest... And once you're in no one cares if you play sports or read, you're hired to make hamburguers! What's the point!? I'm studying in the best business school in my country and I do read and play sports but the other people I worked with didn't have much education or even go to school...

Interview Question – "What was is the thing that you regret most in your like?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Food Service Worker

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

Interview Details – thorough,nice,proffessional

Interview Question – asked about availability,too specific   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Very Easy Interview

Food Service Worker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details – its fine enough

Interview Question – why do you want this job   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!