McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Interview

General
Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview was pretty standard with the usual questions about why I was applying and why I wasn't going to be in school. Everything went well, but they decided the eight months I was going to be home wasn't long enough to be worth their time training me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at McDonald's?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

General Interview

General

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2009.

Interview Details – Face to face interview and asked how well do you work with the public?

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected it was avery simple interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's General interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.