McDonald's

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

1.8

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

One laid back interview at the restaurant. A manager and owner did the interview, and it took about 10 minutes, simply behavior questions, work flexibility etc. It seems almost anyone can apply and get a job at McDonalds.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

The cashier forgot to tell the manager that I had arrived so I waited for two hours. Besides that, the interview went fine and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for us?
      What makes you a valuable asset?
        Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Simple, tell me about yourself interview. All questions were expected, the basic things you should see coming you can find on the net. When they ask you if you have easy access to transportation always say yes! got called back the second day sand was told i got the position.

Interview Questions
    • Like i said about all were expected, just review the company history and the typical interview questions before you go in for a job   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online in February, got a call back late March for an Interview. The people manager was nice she asked simple questions, its fast food so really simple. I was asked to come back for a second interview the next day with the store manager. The store manager canceled the next day and rescheduled for the next week. The second interview was a lot about my personal experiences. I was offered the position and gladly accepted.

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

It was quick and easy. The manager did the interview and was super upbeat and really made me think that I could have a great future working there. Walked in and got the job. Manager was super nice and showed me around. I started that evening

Interview Questions
    • If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?   View Answer
    Simple

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Pretty standard process for a fast food place. Nice guy who interviewed me. I felt comfortable, but that may because I have interviewed at food service places many times before. They didn't ask me anything surprising or strange.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

The interview and the hiring process is really easy. They basically just hire you because most employees just come and go. If you're available and the store is you're applying is almost always busy, then you just get the job. They ask you when you're available and that's pretty much the whole interview.

McDonalds Crew Interview

They do a lot of stupid and boring stuff, all you really have to do is answer all the questions correctly and make sure that you don't look smart. Sometimes being to " full of potential" is a deterrent to these people. Apparently if you're smart, you won't stay.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have plans on going to college.   View Answer

Stigma.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

I filled out the application, talked to the manager on duty when i turnedit in. The manager called me a couple of days after that to set uo an interview. The interview was very easy, the usual questions. I think they really needed so eone to work nights and weekends. They called a couple days later to offer me a job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were dissapointed with yourself   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at McDonald's in November 2014.

Very straightforward, Very smooth. The manager was very helpful and told me that i was a very good candidate for this job. Knowing that I'm only 16 years old and this is y first job.