McDonald's

Average Difficulty
831 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was given a chance and hired on the spot first interview. It was a fair process and the hiring manager had great communication skills. I came prepared to answer any questions with confidence and everything went well.

Crew Member

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in for a interview. They had a manager and a shift leader there to interview me at the restaurant. Very basic questions. It was as professional as it can possible considering you're being interviewed in a fast food chain.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Mcdonalds?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details – just asking your background and how you gonna work for the company. And telling the candidate what the job about and their expectation on your performance on this post. Show candidate what is the responsibility of the position and salary/ benefits.

Interview Question – How are you gonna work like in this company. What if the customer ordered wrong food but just keep saying they do other something else?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got other offer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

McDonalds Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – The usual why would you like it here and why would we want you to work here. Make sure your appearance is good, but not too terribly fancy. This job is an easy one to get, which makes sense as it is a starting job.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – apply online, was told open interviews were Monday at 9. I showed up was interviewed with general questions and was hired. Other people showed up and were dressed in street clothes. (tank tops and shorts). They were not offered any job. The questions were focused on working as a team and customer service.

Interview Question – was not difficult   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received another job offer

Very Easy Interview

Crew Member

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

Interview Details – They sit you down and they just say they will hire you. Nothing to it. Of course they ask you all of these questions that are sometimes irrelevant for the job, but at least they are caring enough to ask. They did a background check where I worked, for reasons I do not know.

Negotiation Details – You get minimum wage regardless

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Basically I was asked about my previous job exp. I told her and it was cool. She asked me a few questions and then sent me to get a drug test which i took and passed.

Interview Question – What did you most dislike about your last job? Management.   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Very friendly, but yet strict and the process was fairly quick. The whole process took only 5 days however he let me know the day of that I would without a doubt be the first one to be trained and start working

Interview Question – What would you do if the customer gets angry and throws a fit or throws a scene ?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

McDonalds Cashier Interview

McDonalds Cashier
Towson, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Interview Details – The management staff took a long period to agree with my application, given that I had to go by myself to remind them of my interest to work in this company. On several occasions they didn't pick up my calls, so I had to goto the store by myself as I will advice everyone interest in working in this firm to do. When the manager finally reviewed my application online, I was simply asked the amount of time I was available to work; in fact, it was so prompt that they didn't even ask me any interview questions. From that day, I was converted from an unemployed to an a worker.

Interview Question – The most hillarious thing is that I was not ask any typical interview question of any sort.   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Mcdonalds Crew Member
Springfield, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional, they go off a written script that asks questions about customer service and your personal experiences. As a past hiring mgr, I know the process first hand. We only use the online apps, cuz they include the scores from the assessment. Red, yellow, and green, with green the only ones we were to choose.

Interview Question – Depending on who does it - you could get asked if you could be a cartoon charactor who would you be. Or the famous Why McDonalds?   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!