McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015
1,573 Interview Reviews

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Certified Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very Simple interview of previous work history, reliable transportation, hours of availability, etc. The interview was very casual in the restaurant. We reviewed my work history together. They asked why I was interested in working there. They asked if I was bilingual.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation to get to and from this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mansfield, OH).

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and I got called that Monday for a interview at four the same day. I got there 10 minutes early and asked for the girl who called and they gave me a free drink and told me she'd be out in a few minutes and to seat myself. She came out about a minute later and asked a few questions that were very easy so I was nervous for nothing. After a few questions she went and got some papers and I filled a few things out and now I have orientation next Monday. She was very nice and seemed interested. I got the job. My first interview :)

Marketing Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Had relationships with the company from prior experience and was contacted about an opening. Interviewed with HR, then with the Marketing Team, then with Regional General Manager, and lastly with the Divisional head of Marketing. Total process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to influence someone.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied to mcdonalds online. Got a call 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. It was a 1 on 1 interview with the store manager. They asked a few simple questions about the job. Presented myself confidently and friendly. Got a call a week later for the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

very easy and not stressful at all. have confidence and you will get the job for crew member. be prepared to be alert and ready quickly as you cannot slack, especially at the drive thru working area

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehall, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Whitehall, PA).

Interview

A few questions about previous work background and why I wanted to work there. What I was going to school for and what my future goals were. What hours I was available to work and If I minded working closing shifts.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my other job?   1 Answer
    • Do I have any experience in a kitchen?   1 Answer
    • What is you availability   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I was 17 when I applied, and it was also my first job so there weren't many things to ask. She just went over the job description and I was hired on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Will hire anything and anyone, instead of bringing you into office will instead interview you in the dinning area with customers. Just asks you simple questions, doesn't ask for a resume or anything. Makes you come back in with your birth certificate (make sure you get it back considering they took mine and LOST it) and forms of ID's, and then makes you watch a video. Will hire a baboon.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and was called in for a interview a little over a week later. The interview was about average and the manager was friendly. I described current job and previous experience in fast food. She asked why McDonalds and not last ff restautant I worked atand hours I can work. I was told I would hear something a couple of days and was called a week later with an orientation day and time about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• what I did at current and previous jobs and what hours I wanted to work   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be patient