McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015
1,333 Interview Reviews

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I walked in a filled out an application. I received a phone call the next day from the store manager. The Interview process was very easily. It was a one on one interview. It was during the summer so I am sure staff was very limited. I was only asked one question when I could start? After I was told about the position i applied for. I then went to orientation which was one day.

McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake, really. Everything asked was very straight-forward, and I feel that if you walk in there looking like less of a druggie than everyone else, you're more than likely guaranteed to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonald's?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

normal process they asked the normal questions and I just answered honestly I believe most of the time they are just bull questions because most people interviewing are high school kids

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed yet professional. My interviewer was a very open person and hired me on the spot.
    Tips to being hired:
    Smile A LOT. Have a good attitude. The McDonald's atmosphere is centered around excellent customer service and a smile is the first thing they look for.

Interview Questions

• What is it about McDonald's that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Simply asked my availability and what brought me to Mcdonalds. He was a nice guy but never officially offered anything. I wasnt exactly sure what was going on anymore. He took a while to interview me, I think I sat for about 15 to 20 minutes waiting on him to join me. I would be a little more positive if the interview was more open for me to ask questions though.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to McDonalds?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I met one on one with the general manager and he explained what he was looking for and told me what he was expecting from me as a potential employee.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview was short. I was asked questions about my person preferences for where I'd like to start off as and what my availability was. Manager was very professional and seemed genuinely interested in hiring me for the position.

Operations Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Met with the Owner, his wife ,and his office staff. They asked me a series of standard questions then took me to see all of their stores. The interview was lengthy, about 2 hours long, and everyone present asked me at least a few questions. The questions focused mostly on my experience and my professional aspirations.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

very easy interview. asked you basic questions. whats your job exp. what type of worker you are what are your plans for the future and why you want to work there if you work in that type of setting before. Pretty much all they asked me then just chatted a little to see my personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy they just hired me. no negotiaon on pay or anything though.