McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015
1,439 Interview Reviews

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I walked in a filled out an application. I received a phone call the next day from the store manager. The Interview process was very easily. It was a one on one interview. It was during the summer so I am sure staff was very limited. I was only asked one question when I could start? After I was told about the position i applied for. I then went to orientation which was one day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Mansfield, OH).

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and I got called that Monday for a interview at four the same day. I got there 10 minutes early and asked for the girl who called and they gave me a free drink and told me she'd be out in a few minutes and to seat myself. She came out about a minute later and asked a few questions that were very easy so I was nervous for nothing. After a few questions she went and got some papers and I filled a few things out and now I have orientation next Monday. She was very nice and seemed interested. I got the job. My first interview :)

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Two interviews, first one was easy, second one was still easy but I couldn't really read what she was thinking. I was hired on the spot and started two days later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed yet professional. My interviewer was a very open person and hired me on the spot. Tips to being hired: Smile A LOT. Have a good attitude. The McDonald's atmosphere is centered around excellent customer service and a smile is the first thing they look for.

Interview Questions

• What is it about McDonald's that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Interview

Went in and talked to the manager. Asked me a few questions to see what type of person I was. The interview itself was quick and easy because they were short members most likely.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

very easy mainly about yourself asks you several questions about your work history. Also asks you about college and your future. very easy interview depending who does it. You will sit down with 1 to 2 people weather its a owner or a operations manager you will also meet with the district manager before hand

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Simply asked my availability and what brought me to Mcdonalds. He was a nice guy but never officially offered anything. I wasnt exactly sure what was going on anymore. He took a while to interview me, I think I sat for about 15 to 20 minutes waiting on him to join me. I would be a little more positive if the interview was more open for me to ask questions though.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to McDonalds?   1 Answer

McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake, really. Everything asked was very straight-forward, and I feel that if you walk in there looking like less of a druggie than everyone else, you're more than likely guaranteed to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonald's?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in July 2015.

Interview

I filled out application online and called over the phone and the manager told me come in for an open interview. He didn't ask too many questions and the interview was short. I didn't get the job because I was under 18 and he was looking to hire over 18 at that moment.