McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

1.8

Burger Flipper Interview

Normal questions; how long have you been flipping burgers, filling sauces, taking trash out, mopping floor, clean bathrooms, washing hands, washing drive-thru ground, cleaning playground, customer service, overnight shifts, no vacations

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at McDonald's.

I interviewed with two people. They were very friendly and really wanted to get to know you. They started off by asking general questions like, what do you like to do for fun. The rest of the interview consisted of the questions that you would expect in an interview. The questions asked were mostly based on leadership and how do you work in a team.

Cashier Interview

They called I had an interveiw and they had me come back and nobody interveiwed me.. they just let me sit their and wait and they never came too interveiw me even though i was their when i was supposed to be their

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

You have to fill out another job application once you go for your interview then they call you up and ask questions based on what you wrote on the application, nothing too hard. The interview process took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work here?
        Answer Question

I was caught up with school work

McDonalds Crew Interview

My worked a little different. I came in after I searched for jobs, than went to the interviews. I got hired right away. I wasn't asked for a resume at the very beginning.

Interview Questions
    I was asked if I can start right away

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Apply online. Then you get called in. The manager called me and then told me to come in. He asked basic interview questions. He asked if I had reliable transportation. I said I did not. He said he would call me. He never did.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Quick and easy, just want to know you can work well with customers. Just be yourself and prepare to discuss your strength and weakness. Dress professionally and ask questions!

McDonalds Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Applied online. I waited for them to contact me, but they never. A week after I submitted an application, I called the McDonald's I'd applied at to check the status of my application. They asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Went in, asked for the manager, was offered a free drink, and I met the hiring manager. Never simple interview. I gave him my resume and told him my available times, and that was basically it. No interview questions asking about my experiences, why I wanted to work there, etc.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

hi i had an interview with them yesterday it went well my advice is that you come to an interview dressed to impress that is what bring a first smile.secondly make sure you greet whoever is interviewing you and keep a smile and eye contact and you will be fine

Interview Questions
    • why are you interested working for mcdonalds what are you next two year goals   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I filled out an application online and received a call from the manager little over a week later. We set up an interview for the next morning. I arrived about ten minutes early and told the person at the counter I was here for an interview. The person went to the back and told the manager I was there and then she told me to have a seat and offered me a drink. The manager came out five minutes later and sat down. She showed me the results from my online assessment test and it said I was in the "green zone", which means that I would be a good employee. She also called one of my references and they said I was a good person and a good worker, so she said she would hire me. She asked me about my availability and then asked me for my ID and SSN and filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The only questions she asked me were about my availability and if I had reliable transportation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. You start at minimum wage, but she said that raises come quickly