McDonald's

1,041 Interview Reviews

1.8

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Phone interview with a recruiter first, then another phone interview with the manager. Very nice and easy to talk to. Focused on situational questions and your own experiences. Recruiter was very nice and easy to speak with. Managers were a little more challenging, but also very nice.

Crew Member Interview

Applied online got a call 3 weeks later, interviewed with two managers
    I was asked easy questions like
    why McDonald's?
    And what experience do you have?
    Overall it was a very easy interview process.
    I got an over through my email about 3 days later I accepted and I was sent the info for orientation!
    Overall pretty easy!

McDonalds Cashier Interview

I would like to get an interview to work at McDonald's as a cashier , I know if I was hired they would not regret it because I am a hard worker and I'm great with people and I treat them all the same , with respect and kindness even if they don't deserve it , I just kill them with kindness .

Interview Questions
    • What makes you perfect for this position ?   View Answer
    • If you had to use 3 words to describe yourself , what would they be ?   View Answer
    • Let's say somebody came in being disrespectful from the beginning , What do you do different then you would with a kind customer ?   View Answer
    I would tell others to take the job if they knew they could show up on time everyday

Dayside Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online. Process took about 3 weeks Got a call from the recruiter to come in for an interview. Interview went ok. Got called again and got the job... Orientation is in two weeks, I have to go get my uniform and fill out a packet in the meantime.

Interview Questions
    • "How would you handle an angry customer"
      "What do your parents think of you getting a job"
      "What makes you an ideal job canidant"
      "Show me how you would greet a customer"

Answer Question
    No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Very easy. Straight forward. The lady came up to me and offered me the job and then later I asked for an interview. The questions were pretty easy and the interview took 15 minutes

No negotiation

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Walked into McDonald's asked if they were hiring was informed by employee that the manager was going to start pulling people to interview she gave me the McDonald's to apply to & told me to write my name down on a piece of paper for her to pull my name up after I applied . A few days later received a call for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your previous work experience? What would you do if you were assigned a task to stock shelves but there are also a lot of customers coming at the same time? Why do you want work for McDonald's?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Plain & Simple, ask me if I was up to it. What was good customer service . Am I a people's person . Can I clean bathrooms if asked .. What is good service

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Honestly, if you got an interview for Mcdonald's, you've got the job! I walked in wearing jeans and a T-shirt, I sat down with the General Manager, and he asked me a few questions. The whole process was about 15 minutes. He asked about 10 questions, and they were always "what would you do?" scenarios. Like, "what would you do if you saw a lady carrying a baby, but you were waiting to give her a tray?" You answer "I would let her find a seat and place it on the table for her." just simple simple questions. I got hired on the first interview, but shortly after I got hired, they started doing 2 interviews. If you got a call, you have the job! don't stress.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember them all, but they were SO easy. Just very simple questions about what you would do. They're not in depth questions. Some questions I even said "Oh, definitely agree." They weren't difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at McDonald's.

Very good. They gave a form to fill and send via email. I did that and I did not get any reply after that. They mailed me the details in less than a week and offered an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect out of this internship   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in February 2015.

I apply online and after a few days they call me for an interview. I was scared bcause it was my first job interview. But after I met the manager she was so funny and she liked me bcause I smile a lot and I'm smart, she hired me right away!! The interview last about 5minutes, the was fun!!!!!