McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centerville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

The only way to apply at the location I worked at was through an online application I filled out. I got a call within a few weeks asking to set up an interview. I had a first interview with one of the managers and he approved me for a follow up interview with a different manager. Both interviews were relatively laid back and asked mostly, are you good under pressure and can you deal with rude customers appropriately (which you better, because you deal with crap on a daily basis.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Applied online received a call 2 days later .. came in for an interview was told by an employee where to sit .. About 8 others were there. finally it was my turn, she asked my availability how many hours could I work what position I was looking for. They only offer 29 hours at $8. I was then given a paper to go to a 2nd interview a few days later. got the job did orientation waiting on uniform. THEY HIRE ANYONE.

Interview Questions
    • Availability. Am I comfortable with a register the grill & cleaning bathrooms.   View Answer
    there was none it's minimum wage.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, then called a couple days later and asked if i could set up an interview. Went to the interview, then got interviewed by a different manager and got told i got hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lancaster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

I filled out a application online and the next day or two days later I received a phone call to come in for a interview. The interview went very well, she asked the basic questions... Tell me about yourself, and have I ever dealt with an irate customer? She also asked about my previous employers. Very easy interview. She told me she was going to call in who she wanted for a second interview and if I'm selected I should hear something by Monday. She was very nice & we even had a little conversation and went as far as talking about wearing jewelry, tattoos and etc. I don't know if I got the offer yet, it's Sunday. I hope I receive the call tomorrow.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

I randomly went there to buy a mcdouble then I asked them are you guys hiring, so the lady manager there told me yes but you gotta apply online first. I applied online then after 3 weeks I got a call saying that ive an interview. I went to the interview after 2 weeks then a guy interviewed me. He was very nice, and then gave a number to call someone and that person whom i called confirm my number. After that I got my uniform and had to do an orientation. After the orientation they gave me a schedule to come and I started working since then

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager. ?
      When did you feel really good about yourself?
      Tell us what you know about McDonalds
      are you hardworking ?
        View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2011.

very simple. common interview questions. fast. easiest questions you can ever be asked. are you friendly? do you love working as a team? do you like helping others? are you still in high school? can you work weekends?

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winchester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

Ask for a paper resume. Fill it out. Send it back to them. Wait for like 2 days. Accept interview. Do the interview. Accept job offer. It's the easiest job to get. These places have a high turnover rate, so you'll definitely get an interview. Just be prepared for labor intensive tasks...

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ellenwood, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

I called the McDonald's a few times to see if I could get a interview and one day I called around 10am to see if could get the status of my application and I spoke the hiring manager I presume. She asked me, what was my availability and I told her open availability. She told me come in the next morning and bring a copy of my ID & social security card. So basically I had the job, because when I came in she asked me did I have transportation to work, did I have fast food experience, and she told me the basics about the job and then I filled out the forms I needed for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable source of transportation ?   View Answer
    • Do you have fast food experience?   View Answer
    N/a

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

apply talk to the manager and next day got hire, very simple ask about your current hobbies and your ability. if they do not call back you can call them back there always looking for fast learning people.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

I did an application online got a call the next day. Went in for an interview 3 days later. And I got the job. The hiring manager was really nice and we just a had conversation it didn't feel like an interview. She asked why I wanted to work there and I mentioned there mission statement and the Ronald mcdonald house which I think she like.

Interview Questions
    No, everyone starts with minimum wage

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!