McDonald's

Average Difficulty
816 candidate interviews

Cook Interview

Cook

The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2008.

Interview Details – met with manager, chatted about job, didn't get the job. Pleaded for job, asked for new interview, then returned to the line up to get new interview with a different person. Asked for raise, then found out what pay scale was and called tim hortons to see if they were hiring.

Interview Questions

Can't Remember Interview

Can't Remember

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2012.

Interview Details – had to answer lots of questions. DIdn't know how to answer lots of the questions I was asked. Thought it might be a good place but Ididn't know how to answer the questions. The questions were hard to answer. Not sure why I need to state at least 50 words in order to see the next part of this.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Drive Thru Cashier
Bentleyville, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2011.

Interview Details – short unprofessional, too personal, pay non negotiable, over worked rude

Interview Question – way to much personal stuff was asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Richmond, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2012.

Interview Details – Two initial interviews for crew position, one interview with general manager and supervisor for management position and the general management position was with the training director, supervisor and director of operations. Very professional interview and prospective more as a business and how to get results. They asked questions to get perspective of how I would react or work through specific situations. They asked me to describe specific situations to display competencies that were learned through McDonalds.

Interview Question – What do you do when you cannot satisfy the customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Discuss expected salary

Interview Question – what hours are you available to work   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2009.

Interview Details – Went in, said some words, walked out....typical

Interview Question – Can you eat 20 chicken mcnuggets in less than 5 minutes?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Bellingham, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – Did not get called for an interview when I applied online but was called the day after turning in an app by hand. The general manager was very professional and polite during the interview but he said he was expecting me to wear slacks and a button up shirt for the second interview which didn't make sense to me because that was just so he could tell me when I started and where my orientation was.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?   View Answer
  • what is one reason we should hire you instead of the other applicants?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not offered any negotiations, however before i even started working there they already asked me to be available more than 30 hours a week (as a part time student) and to "Try to open up your schedule"

Fryer Interview

Fryer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

Interview Details – was great. guy wasn't smart..but it's mc donalds

Interview Question – what came first..the chicken or the chicken nugget?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $14 an hour

Certified Shift Manager Interview

Certified Shift Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Interview Details – you have to apply online and the a HR person will contact you for a interview if they like you after the interview they will sent you to oriantation after that they will ask you which location you want to work at and then they put your info in and you start about 2-3 weeks later

Interview Question – they did not really ask any difficult questions or maybe beccause i was going on a lot of interviews at the time i had got use to a lot of question   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Interview

McDonalds Crew
Gainesville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process is so short that they can't really know or remember much about you. They use a questionnaire that is terrible in finding out someone's personality. The questionnaire doesn't really hire good people. The hiring process is completely random. I had to go to every interview to get this job.

Interview Question – How long would I be in Gainesville and where do I plan on going to college?   View Answer

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!