McDonald's

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

1.8

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Working at McDonald's seems like exactly like what you would think. The atmosphere is a typical fast food environment. I submitted an application, and got called in pretty quickly. The interview process was good. The questions weren't difficult. They didn't seem too picky. It seems like if you talk yourself up you could at least get the offer.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Filled out an online application and was called about 2 weeks later for and interview.

I wanted a better job.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

I knew someone that worked here. My father is the maintenace guy. I was pretty much just told to show up while the hiring manager was conducting other interviews.
    I showed up, was given and application, and filled it out. The manager looked over my availability, asked me a few questions like "Are you an out-going, friendly person?" "do you have good communication skills?" and then told me when orientation was,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2012.

Simple interview, questions relating to: activity, availability, how you would respond to certain situations, how fast you learn, willingness to follow rules, and how much you are willing to dedicate to work.

Interview Questions
    • How would you avoid overcharging or forgetting an order? Sometimes the customer is trying to trick you and sometimes it was an honest mistake...what do you think is the right approach?   View Answers (2)

Crew Member Interview

Initial Application on Website, interview in-store, trial for 3 hours and then an offer.

Cook Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Went smooth, very nice. The manager was very motivated to make a better workplace. Work conditions seem fair for a fast food restaurant.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your teamwork experience. Tell me about what you do if you have more work than you can handle.   View Answer

Found a different job, closer to my home.

Crew Member Interview

It wasn't just a one day process of hiring and interview.First day, you were asked to submit a resume,then if you qualify to take the exam,you'll be allowed to take the exam.The examination date will be given to you.You'll come back again to see the result of the exam. And if you passed the exam,you will be required to secure your req outluirements needed for employment.Such as NBI clearance,birth certificate TIN number,SSS number.you were also required to take the drug test and secure health certificate.before you can secure your health certificate,you are also required to attend a seminar for food servers.If you have secured all these requirements, you should pass it all at the hiring department of McDonald's.Then you will be hired and you will be given your uniforms as a service crew.You'll be assigned to the McDonald's branch where there was an open position as a crew member.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if a customer has a complaint about the food you are serving.   Answer Question
    • What will you do if a customer gets hysterical during his/her complaint?   Answer Question

Food Service Interview

Appointment for interview you sit down and talk to a manager.

Chef Interview

cooked and then cooked

Crew Member Interview

I was asked what I like to do in free time. The Manager was nice but I din't get a call.