McDonald's Interview Questions

1,147 Interview Reviews

1.8

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (West Covina, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward. I'm a recent high school graduate who walked in and asked if there was a job available. The general manager met with me and we discussed the day-to-day requirements of being a cashier. As I don't have any fast food work experience, I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience dealing with customers? etc.   1 Answer

First Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Arlington, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Talk with general manager and supervisor of the franchise's to talk about this position and what you'd like to get from the employer and what you've got to offer the company. Given a tour of the restaurant and asked if I'd like to recertify since my old certification was done with their old corporate texting.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing about this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Addison, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very easy but professional interview . The guy asked me regular interview questions . The same day while I was in bible study the guy called me back to tell me I got the job. I started two weeks after he called me . They provided the uniform and the shoes I had to wear so I did not have to spend any extra money.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2012.

Interview

very complicated wasn't easy at all very unorganized the manager seen very distracted like something was boring her she really need to get some help or something the place was very clean tho and its smelled delicious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be on time because they don't care about you future only you do

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

Walked in and they had a table to wait for manager to come out. She introduced herself and we talked about why I would want to work for McDonalds how I was doing in school, when I could work, asked if I spoke any languages, and what would be my transportation for school.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for McDonalds   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Baltimore, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

A friend hired me. I just went in and picked up my uniform and my friend trained me. It was very easy. Just smile and agree and let them know you don't plan to leave anytime soon.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic questions, usually there are two people who will interview you at a time. They just want to know that you're hard working and willing to learn new things really quickly.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

They asked me about my availability and if i mind cleaning the restrooms . It was really easy to get the job. But i didnt like the job because you dont get any tip.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Was Called Two Days Later For A Interview Got Asked Simple Interview Questions talked a little asked me when I was able to start and got called two days later

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Greensburg, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was rather simple for me. I knew the GM so, it was a piece of cake. My GM is a lovely lady and really cares about her crew and other management. We are a big dysfunctional but lovable family at my store.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do for a living?   1 Answer