McDonald's

Average Difficulty
816 candidate interviews

Crew Trainer Interview

Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process begins with a manager asking you a number of questions depending on which position you are applying for. If they hire you, you move onto the orientation where you learn about the company and what is expected of you.Here you will receive your uniform. After orientation, they will give you a date and time of your first scheduled training day and you will move on from there.

Interview Question – Many difficult questions you will receive at this job are customer related questions. Many time is will be mostly a misunderstanding.   View Answer

Window Cashier Interview

Window Cashier
Crestview, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional the manager was basically flirting with one of the employees right in front of us. They did not train very well. Managers seemed to think that you will learn by magic.

Interview Question – Can I purchase my own black pair off non slip because they ran out.   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

Area Supervisor

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Apply online at McState.com. The application is then sent to the selected location. You need to be prepared for interview with resume and all questions are "tell me about a time when..." The questions are based on customer service, teamwork, work ethics etc.

Interview Question – On your last performance evaluation, what did your boss think your personal strengths... developmental needs?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

Interview Details – easy interview kinda stupid actually they didnt find out much with their silly questions the girl was like 18 LOL such a waste of time seriously and the pay and hrs were so bad u woould think a company of this size could respect hard work with better pay to retAIN THE HELP THEY SPENT MONEY ON TRAINING

Interview Question – your age?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – pay

McDonalds Crew Interview

McDonalds Crew
Fredericksburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2014.

Interview Details – Was very easy to fill out the application for the job, got a response within a couple weeks of submitting the application for an interview. At the interview just sat with the hiring manager and talked about my experience, attitude towards the job expectations and when I was available to work and when I could start.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation minus on scheduling

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details – Short, easy interview. Nice interviewer. Basic questions about time availability and describe previous experience. The interviewer wanted to know what mode of transportation I use. Other than that, it was basically just a friendly conversation.

Interview Question – There really were none. I was asked about what kind of transportation I would be using to get to and from work, which I didn't expect.   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Interview

McDonalds Crew
Scarborough, ME

The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and got a call the next day. We set up the interview for 3:00, I was offered a drink and we began the interview. He went over my application to make sure everything was correct, I checked and signed. The questions started to begin and since this is my first job. He asked about experiences regarding teamwork. For example: "At McDonald's everything must be done quickly and orderly in order to achieve the order".

Interview Question – What experiences have you had that involved using teamwork?   View Answer

Leeds, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for a role on a Monday and received an email on the Wednesday of the same week about choosing a time for an interview and OJE. I choose my interview time which was for the following Tuesday (yesterday) at 12:30pm. I then got an email at 5:45pm on the same day saying I had passed me interview and OJE and they would like me to attend a welcome meeting. I received a few more emails about their website and other stuff.

It was my first interview so I was nervous. I did feel a little under pressure at first but the manager was nice and understanding. After my interview I went to do my OJE, I had a little tour of the restaraunt and what clothes are for which, where the bins go and other stuff. During my OJE I wiped down the tables, helped customers clear away their trays and interacted with some of the customers.

(Remember to smile)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There hasn't been a negotiation but as far as I'm aware the wages start of at the minimum

Sheffield, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out the online application form and then received a phone call asking for an interview. Interview was pretty basic, usual questions asked, i.e ones on team working, other work experience, hobbies, then got a phone call about a week later offering me the job

Interview Question – Explain when you have dealt with a difficult customer, and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Middleburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call back a couple of weeks later to come in for an interview. I went inside and asked for the person who had talked to me on the phone, they offered me a drink, and we sat inside the restaurant and had the interview. I wasn't asked a lot of questions at all. I was asked about my previous work experience, and I had none so I said so, but he did also ask about volunteer experience. The interviewer replied along the lines of, "That's good, so you know about getting to work on time and everything." So previous work experience isn't too important to McDonalds. Then I was asked about the hours and times I could work. That was pretty much it. After the interview concluded, I was told that I had to wait for another interview to take place before I would hear back about the position. I never heard back.

Interview Question – Do you have any previous work experience?   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!