McDonald's

Very Easy Interview

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Mcdonalds Crew Member
El Mirage, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2014.

Interview Details – I applied & they called me the very next day for an interview for the next week. They called back a group of about 15 people to take an assessment. It was really easy, just counting the coins & then another form of scenarios. My interview was with one other person because they had so many people to call back. It was really fast and simple :) it just depends on who your interviewer is. I was hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Don't panic or get nervous. Most of the interviewers are so nice & they try to make the experience fun :)
Just be yourself & you'll be fine.

Crew Member

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2013.

Interview Details – Well i went in and sat around till manager came and started talking to me. he asked me standard interview questions and told me about the training process and told me welcome aboard.

Interview Question – why don'y you have a bank account?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Crew Member/Grill Cook

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and called about a week later, they told me to come in for an interview. I came dressed really nice and they they informed me about what the job consisted of and asked if i would be okay with taking out trash mopping floors etc. They asked me to come in for a second interview and hired me on the spot. Orientation was a couple hours long and consisted of signing papers and receiving shirt and hat.

Interview Question – They asked me what my favorite food item on the menu was   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Interview Details – So I applied online to work as a team member because I had a friend who worked there for a while who said it was a pretty easy job. The interview was only like ten minutes long at tops and I was asked the most basic and generic questions ever by the interviewer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Lexington, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – The interviewer seemed a bit stressed since she was interviewing many people that day, but she seemed in control. It made her seem like she was professional but still a human. I answered her questions the best I could but I messed up on one. I didn't have any questions for her when she asked for any. I messed up with that and I believe that was my downfall. This was my first interview and I didn't come prepared as I didn't know that I would be the one asking her questions. I should have done some research and came prepared. She did great with interview even with the stress. She made me feel welcome but at a professional level.

Interview Question – "Do you have any questions for me?"   View Answer

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was given a chance and hired on the spot first interview. It was a fair process and the hiring manager had great communication skills. I came prepared to answer any questions with confidence and everything went well.

Crew Member

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in for a interview. They had a manager and a shift leader there to interview me at the restaurant. Very basic questions. It was as professional as it can possible considering you're being interviewed in a fast food chain.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Mcdonalds?   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

McDonalds Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – The usual why would you like it here and why would we want you to work here. Make sure your appearance is good, but not too terribly fancy. This job is an easy one to get, which makes sense as it is a starting job.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details – just asking your background and how you gonna work for the company. And telling the candidate what the job about and their expectation on your performance on this post. Show candidate what is the responsibility of the position and salary/ benefits.

Interview Question – How are you gonna work like in this company. What if the customer ordered wrong food but just keep saying they do other something else?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got other offer

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – apply online, was told open interviews were Monday at 9. I showed up was interviewed with general questions and was hired. Other people showed up and were dressed in street clothes. (tank tops and shorts). They were not offered any job. The questions were focused on working as a team and customer service.

Interview Question – was not difficult   Answer Question