McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015
1,420 Interview Reviews

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

normal process they asked the normal questions and I just answered honestly I believe most of the time they are just bull questions because most people interviewing are high school kids

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Hesperia, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through indeed, didn't even remember I had applied and one day I got a call to go in for an interview on Wednesday, then I got a call on Saturday and went to orientation on Sunday which lasted around five hours. Then I was supposed to start work on the 16 which was like two week after orientation but ended up going to work that Wednesday which was great, didn't want to wait too long to learn new skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working at McDonald's?   Answer Question
    • Do you think you would be able to work in an environment with having to do multiple things at once?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, 10 minutes later they called me from HR and scheduled an appointment for next week. At interview first she asked about 3 references number from previous work, do you have health card? And then started to ask questions: tell me about yourself and then 5 questions about tell me about the situation that you were in kind. At the end told me to wait a week. It took 30-40 minutes overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. Why do you like to work here. Tell me about the experience you had when you disagree with someone and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Lansing, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

So I walked in 15 minutes early just to make sure I wasn't late also because they say " if you're on time you're late" so anyways I sat down in their lobby place and she went over the salary asked me a question and asked about availibilty. The shook hands, said nice to meet her. And she called me back the next day wanting to hire me!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (State College, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

After applying online, a few days later, I got a call to come in the next day asking for the manager. After the manager looked through my application online, he asked if I had any work experience, we talked about the weather. Just prepare yourself, READ these reviews. Every McDonald's is different.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonald's? How's the weather? Have you killed any one before? (for jokes) etc   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was great.He was on time,and I really felt as he was listening as I answered and asked questions.I was called after a week of applying online.I was asked to call for 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the store I wanted to work at.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I met one on one with the general manager and he explained what he was looking for and told me what he was expecting from me as a potential employee.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

very easy interview. asked you basic questions. whats your job exp. what type of worker you are what are your plans for the future and why you want to work there if you work in that type of setting before. Pretty much all they asked me then just chatted a little to see my personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy they just hired me. no negotiaon on pay or anything though.

Operations Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Met with the Owner, his wife ,and his office staff. They asked me a series of standard questions then took me to see all of their stores. The interview was lengthy, about 2 hours long, and everyone present asked me at least a few questions. The questions focused mostly on my experience and my professional aspirations.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

All I did was apply online. They were looking to hire so there wasn't really an interview. They just asked for my availability and explained all the rules to me.