McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cook Interview

Cook

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I went to McDonalds and asked them for a job and then they told me to fill out some form on their website. After a few months, they called me and begged me to come in for an interview. When I showed up, they told me that I wasn't what they were looking for because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Interview Question – Do you know how to cook anything?   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Mcdonalds Fry Cook
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – I had a total of nine interviews with previous fry cooks to learn abut their legacy and their tactics. It was also for them to test me about whether I knew what the job was. HR was verygood with their comunicaion and allowed me to speak to enough peoplewhere i coul prove it that I'm to be a good employee.

Interview Question – If we were to hire you, what would you do with the fries?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for the job and didn't even consider about the money. It's better to do it my way becaue I got the job.

Land O' Lakes, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

Interview Details – They'll ask you basic questions such as "why do you want to work here?" Easy things like that. Overall, it was pretty quick and painless. The hiring manager at the time of my interview was a little bland, but I guess when you work at McDonald's, all the joy in your life is taken away.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to teach someone something or lead a group.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

McDonalds Cashier Interview

McDonalds Cashier
Forest Park, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – be prepared to wait before you actually get interviewed. I got hired on the spot for just being dressed up and smiling. they asked simple questions. They basically want to know about you and why you want to work there and bring a resume even if you don't have work experience.

Interview Question – what does EXCELLENT customer service mean to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didn't ask about salary

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – I went in on Open Interview day, which was every Monday at my McDonald's. I walked in, went to the front counter, and asked where the open interviews were taking place. The girl at the counter offered me a drink, which I declined, and told me to sit in the lobby/main food area. The hiring manager, who was having another interview at the time, was sitting with another man at a booth. I sat down at an unoccupied table, and waited for the manager to come over to my table. When he came over, he asked me some questions, mostly about availability, and then ended the interview with an "I'm interested in you!" It was a 10 minute process, and I got a call back 3 days later asking to come in this Wednesday, and to bring my social security card. So, we'll see what happens.

Interview Questions

El Paso, TX

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – I don't really remember the exact date I applied since I applied to this store dozens of times, but i got a call last wednesday. I was asleep. When I woke up, I saw that I had a missed call I checked online to see who the number belonged to. I saw that it was McDonald's and I called back and they asked for my name, I told them, and then they said that they would like an interview at 11. I went a couple of minutes early and they made me sit down on the dining area. I waited for like 20 minutes before the manager came to interview me. He asked me basic questions like, why do i wanna work here, how long do i see myself working here, etc. Then he gave me a little test that asked questions and said situations about working there and if you would do that or not. For example, one of the situations was a kid dropped ice cream and he dropped it and started crying, would you give him a free one, tell his mom to buy one, etc. Each question had yes or no, so you had to choose one. As I was taking the test I saw that he was interviewing some other girl. Her interview lasted longer than mine but he didn't give her a test so I don't know if that is good or bad. She seem more enthusiastic though, but I don't know how the manager would get the answers that he would get on the test without her taking it. After I finished I gave him the test completed but I had to wait till he finished his interview with the girl. He said he would call me in 2-3 days but as of the moment i write this, I have not gotten a call, and it has been 5 days.

Interview Question – What would you like to earn by working here?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Sycamore, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Interview Details – Apply online first. It may take several weeks for them to get back to you, be patient. They will contact you by phone and arrange an interview. After the interview, it may take them another week or more before letting you know. When going in, dress nicely, such as a dress shirt and slacks, or a suitable blouse and slacks or dress skirt. Don't over do it. Skip the tie.

Interview Question – How to handle a customer complaint.   Answer Question

Crew Trainer Interview

Crew Trainer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – normal freaking interview for a minimum low wage freaking anybody can do job. I am an office manager who can't find a full time job and my daughter worked there as a manager and with an additonal job i am able to keep my house

Marion, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

Interview Details – VERY basic questions: tell me a little about yourself, and how long do you plan on staying with us. They were surprised that I was applying so close to graduating with my Bachelor's, and they asked about what I was going to do with my degree, I had to tell them I needed to save money to move to a city and that it was going to take about 2 years. That got me the job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Until they have a major overhaul in policy, the starting pay is ALWAYS minimum wage.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Crew Member/Grill Cook

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – From date of applying to date to hire was ~ 5 days, Had an interview and the questions they asked were very simple and nothing out of the ordinary. Common sense to get out of the trick personality questions. EX: If you saw someone drop food on the floor would you stop them from serving it.

Interview Question – None, the interview was very easy to get though and don't test your knowledge.   Answer Question