McDonald's

Updated Feb 25, 2015
1,044 Interview Reviews

1.8

Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

I got a call 2 days after completing the application online. It's a pretty simple interview, they ask you some basic questions about availability, previous work history etc. As long as you clear their background check, you will be fine.

Fry Cook Interview

20 monite interview. easy. they gave me a cheeseburger to go which was nice. i'll always spend 20 moinutes for a free cheeseburger lol . they asked just a few questions about my work history but kept it casual

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

About me and how i do in living and even want to know why i picked the job.Tell about my back round life,how will i get along with othere people,if i have much stringth.

Cashier Interview

One meeting very quick and easy... I did not think I needed to bring a resume but I should have. I took a simple math test and that was about it .. no personal or in depth questions

Crew Member Interview

applied online, kept calling to check on my application. got asked to come in for an interview the next day. asked very simple and common interview questions like "do you have any experience working in fast food"?" do you have a problem dealing with customers"? "are you willing to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast paced environment"? The interview lasted about 10 minutes and got the job. I started training about 2 days later.

Interview Questions
    • is there anything special about you that will help you work in a fast paced environment?   View Answer
    No negotiations

Mcdonalds Shift Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in December 2014.

I applied online and was contacted 3 days later for an interview. I was told I would have a short interview and then an on the job evaluation. When I arrived I was told I actually did not have to do the on the job evaluation, and the interview was quick and easy. The manager and other crew that I spoke with seemed very friendly. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What would the last company I worked for say about me as an employee?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because although I did have previous McDonalds experience (3 years), I did not have management experience.

AWSEOME Interview

Manager asked me three questions and i was hired. I was not taken to a secluded place but interviewed in the lobby. The place was pretty noisy. Everyone was starring but i was not nervous.

Janitor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online and received call for an interview. One on one interview with store manager. The interview was very easy. At the end of the interview they told me I had the job, and gave me a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Was not difficult at all. Ask simple questions like why do you want to work for McDonalds and asked questions about previous employment.   Answer Question

PAY BEYOND LOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in December 2014.

I applied to McDonald's and a week later received a phone call in the morning to schedule an interview later that afternoon. I arrived 25-30 minutes early and the place was packed. I waited in line so I could approach the counter and let the lady at the register know that I was there for an interview. I sat down for a few minutes until the manager who would conduct the interview came out. There were a few other applicants waiting for interviews along with me. The others were dressed fairly casual, while I adorned a tucked in white short-sleeved button-down, black pants, a black belt, and black sneakers with a clean shave. After a couple of interviews, it was my turn. I offered the manager my resume to highlight my volunteer work and included a reference list with it. The interview was very conversational, rather than your typical 'read off a script' sort of deal. He was friendly and after taking a bit to look over my resume, he explained what he was looking for in a worker. He asked what position I was interested in and asked to see my I.D. as he filled out a form. He also asked me what I would do in a case where there were hundreds of customers piling up at the counter with only two cash registers, nothing too complicated. He mentioned he's been working at McDonald's for some amount of time, and I told him that I'm a career-oriented individual myself. At this point, he gave me a sheet of paper with information about the orientation location and said that I would be given a call to have a date scheduled. I thanked him for his time and went off. A few days later, he gave me a call to schedule the date and time of the orientation. Orientation is mainly filling out paperwork, getting your uniform, and going through a quick powerpoint. The following day, I was being trained in the restaurant. From the time I applied to my first day, it took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. Just let the manager know you're serious about working there.   View Answer
    I didn't bother negotiating because it was my first job.

Anonymous Employee in Redford, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Redford, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in December 2014.

I applied online and three days late I called them to check the status of my application.He asked me what is my name? Then he told me to come in the next day. Shortly later a female from there called me and told me I had a interview. So they were already going to give me the interview I just called ahead of time. The next day I get therre I was put into a group interview.