McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015
1,094 Interview Reviews

1.8

Cashier Interview

It was nice. It was quick and simple. I received a call shortly after. I just needed quick money for the time being and this was the most convenient solution for me. The interview lasted about twenty minutes. Not long .

Area Real Estate Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's.

slow and tedious process. 2 in person interviews. questions are of the normal variety
    The offer letter was not given to me right away. It took time after I has already accepted the position.

I declined the first offer and they came back immediately

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

applied online. Got phone call in two days. I went in to my f2f interview. Explained what I will be doing. Just asked about my work history/experience. My work availability and when I was available to start. Process wasn't difficult. It didn't take too long. Nothing to it. It isn't rocket science.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online and got a call to come in for an interview with a time they specified within days. Interview took place right in the middle of the restaurant, where everyone else was seated. Took no more than 2 minutes and I was hired on the spot. I was asked 2 questions - what qualities I could bring to McDonalds and what my hobbies were. The interview was one on one and pretty easy going. After I was accepted the manager asked me when I could start and told me necessary information about the job. The process was extremely fast.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was told flat out that I'd have to work my way up from minimum wage.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Put an app online they called 6 days later had a interview got the job the interview was very easy if your nice and have a great personality you should get hired on the spot dress nice and smile

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

it was not that hard, just asked simple questions about your experience. pretty laid back nothing to bad, mangers are cool and the environment is too they hare helpful and flexible with your hours and school mostly if you are in college or high school

got the job on the spot

Shift Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Pretty simple, just an one on one interview with the local branch manager. He asked me about my past experience, current status and the reasons why I believed I would be a good fit in the company

Certified Shift Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

it took about 2 days from putting my resume in and accepting the job. they called me the morning after i applied had an interview a day later then started working the following week. not that hard to get a job.

not

Biscuit Maker/Prep Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

easy hired on the spot discussed my baking experince..and adrian recommened i be the weekend baker,,as time has went on im the weekday baker...they have added so many more task they cant get anyone else to do it all....

no negotation was told had to work from bottom up..min wage,, no discusson about pay at all ..

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interviewed at my local McDonald's, but I was transferred to work at a McDonald's that was 10 minutes further down the road to reinforce staff. Amazingly, yes each McDonald's receives a lot business and certainly needs more than a handful of employees working weekend-morning shifts.

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to work at this McDonald's that is further down the road? Also that's a high GPA you have for an engineer.   View Answer