McDonald's

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

1.8

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Basically I applied online and 4 days after that I gotta call to come in for an interview the interview process was simple and easy. It was even more easier for me because i had no work experience so she couldn't ask me much. Just when you go be calm and relaxed its an easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. What skills do you have? Do you have transportation? Are you willing to work weekends?   View Answer
    Yes i was able to negotiate. Just speak up and lay out whatever u have to.say that day of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

I called the McDonald's a few times to see if I could get a interview and one day I called around 10am to see if could get the status of my application and I spoke the hiring manager I presume. She asked me, what was my availability and I told her open availability. She told me come in the next morning and bring a copy of my ID & social security card. So basically I had the job, because when I came in she asked me did I have transportation to work, did I have fast food experience, and she told me the basics about the job and then I filled out the forms I needed for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable source of transportation ?   View Answer
    • Do you have fast food experience?   View Answer
    N/a

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

It was fairly straight forward, just the basic questions really. I was overjoyed to know that my answers where correct to all is answers.Open minded culture
    Fostering ideas
    Great learning platform
    Excellent for fresh graduates to experience professionalism and develop themselves

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

I filled out a application online and the next day or two days later I received a phone call to come in for a interview. The interview went very well, she asked the basic questions... Tell me about yourself, and have I ever dealt with an irate customer? She also asked about my previous employers. Very easy interview. She told me she was going to call in who she wanted for a second interview and if I'm selected I should hear something by Monday. She was very nice & we even had a little conversation and went as far as talking about wearing jewelry, tattoos and etc. I don't know if I got the offer yet, it's Sunday. I hope I receive the call tomorrow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Applied online received a call 2 days later .. came in for an interview was told by an employee where to sit .. About 8 others were there. finally it was my turn, she asked my availability how many hours could I work what position I was looking for. They only offer 29 hours at $8. I was then given a paper to go to a 2nd interview a few days later. got the job did orientation waiting on uniform. THEY HIRE ANYONE.

Interview Questions
    • Availability. Am I comfortable with a register the grill & cleaning bathrooms.   View Answer
    there was none it's minimum wage.

Cashier Interview

It went well. Manager was nice. Store was clean. I was on time. I got to see the food and watch how it was being made. I watched a busy lunch hour and how fast the cashiers worked.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

good communication through out the interview. I received a free soda which was great. I enjoyed talking and meeting everyone at teh store. I also like the hat you get to wear so that was a plus.

easy

Certified Shift Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview with district manager. Questions based on how you handle customer. Tell me a time when you had to show leadership. You work as a manager in training until they send you to class to get certified. Sometimes it takes months you have all the duties and responsibilities as a manager but no manager pay.

Maintenance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online and got a call the following day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and when it concluded I was told I would receive a call in the following days to let me know if got the job. Two days later I was called and told i got it. A week later i went to orientation. All in all the interview was easy and it took about two weeks to hire

Interview Questions
    • The question were not difficult. Just the standard "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question
    Nonnegotiable

Fry Cook Interview

It was hard and difficult to understand the questions and direction of this company. They have you looking at the counter, then the station and tell how to sell us more. You also have to see how fast you put down the fries and how long to bring them up. It was pressure filled and hard.