McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Oak Brook, IL

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by email by HR, scheduled phone interview to go over my resume. About 2 weeks later HR set up an interview at their HQ. Everybody was very relaxed. Not a typical interview. They asked to start with whatever I want. Did not asked any typical interview questions, more a review of my resume and background.

Interview Question – it was a conversation more than an interview. Nothing difficult or unexpected: how do you deal with conflict or disagreement, persuasion technique, etc   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 12 months - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Decent, very fast application paper

Interview Question – Why were you unemployed   Answer Question

Gurnee, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview lasted about 5 or 10 minutes and she asked about my work history and what I would do in certain situations like dealing with a upset customer. After she was done asking questions she said she liked my allot. She also thought I was a good fit for the position and that she was going to talk with the GM and set up another interview with him and I.

She said she would call me later on the same day but, I never received a call. The next day I called her to see if she she was still interested in me and she said that she'll call me back later to talk and again never did. I decided not to bother calling her again. I figured that she can't keep her word 2 times in a row and without being apologetic in the least that about it that I probably wouldn't want to have a boss like that.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous job?   View Answer

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – It went very well. The questions were very easy and getting the job was easy too.

Interview Question – Do you see yourself working long term   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Westwood, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was a little tough. The interviewers were two HR reps that didn't know anything about the actual position. Most of the questions were what you would expect in an interview with just a little awkward wording to test your critical thinking. I was left a voice-mail after the interview asking me to come in for a second interview but when I returned the call the HR rep said he had made a mistake and called the wrong person... he meant to call someone else that had the exact same first and last name.... needless to say I was disappointed with the process overall.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over someone who has the exact same skills, experience, and education?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Alot of it had to do with who you know. Most of the people working there were all in the same family. Aunts, cousins, uncles, sisters, brothers. You basically had to know someone who knew someone in order to even get a job as a cashier. They also usually gave hours out mostly to people who were in their family. Everybody else was stuck working once or twice a week.

Interview Question – There are none really.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Half Moon Bay, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very generic questions - interviewer didn't seem very enthusiastic or interested

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New Castle, DE

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very quick and simple with minimal questions and easygoing conversation.

Interview Question – If you were going to handle your stress, what would you do on the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was minimum wage or nothing. I was looking for my first job.

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – There are usually two interviews in the entire process: one with a department manager and the second with the general manager. They usually take the time to review the application you filled out online, just to make sure that you aren't messing around, I guess. I don't know if that is part of standard interviewing protocol, but other than that, nothing really stuck out to me as unusual.

Interview Question – How would you greet a customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will start you out at the minimum wage, so if you live in a Right to Work state... good luck to you.

Associate Interview

Ithaca, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details – Show up. Fog a mirror and your hired

Interview Question – Have you ever been convicted of a felony? Dont worry its not a problem, I have 4   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's