McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – It seemed like a good opportunity, however I had to respectfully decline the position. The person who interviewed me was very forthcoming in the description of the position. In the future I will not interview for this position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Mcdonald's?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Lake Geneva, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

Interview Details – The store called me and quickly set up an interview. I went to the interview, but it took about a week or two for the store to respond. When they did respond, I was able to go to the meeting where I go over W-2's and other information like that. After that, I watched training videos. It took over a week until I was able to get my uniform in order to work at McDonald's. I was dissatisfied that my clothing size was not available in pants, so they told me to buy my own if they don't fit, but it's okay because they offered to refund me for the price of the pants (which I didn't make them pay for).

Interview Question – What is an area of weakness that you struggle with?   View Answer

Crew/Cashier Interview

Crew/Cashier
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

Interview Details – What do you want to work here?
How you handle and communicate with customers?
When can you start working?

They only asked me few questions. All of them are very easy, the interview did not take long at all.

Interview Question – None. They mostly not going to ask difficult questions because they need people to work there so bad.   Answer Question

Intern/IT Interview

Intern/IT
Oak Brook, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Apply Online, expect a confirmation email then if your resume interests HR you get a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well, you get called in for a face-to-face interview. A few weeks later, if you got the job, you will get a call and an offer. The whole process from online resume to reciving an offer took about six weeks.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I was very happy with the offer.

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Bakersfield, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and within a couple days was called in for an interview. They are always hiring and looking for new employees, always! They are aware that most employess wont stay long anyway so they dont make it very difficult. After my interview i was hired on the spot and given a date for when i would start work.

Interview Question – Questions are very easy and basic, nothing difficult or worth being nervous about. They may ask about past work history or experiences in school but questions are not challenging at all. Just talk about customer service and working with a sense of urgency, smile and show personality, and you are almost guaranteed to get hired.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Employee

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – It went well, went in with a positive attitude ready to begin my journey in building my experience, this was my first job. Working for this firm was fun, got to meet alot of new people.

Interview Question – Willing to move up to management?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Gilroy, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

Interview Details – They ask basic questions. You have to go through 2 interviews. And they are very easy to get through. Just make eye contact the entire time, dont look around. Ask questions!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Crew Trainer Interview

Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy to apply because you can do it online. The interview is simple, with simple questions and unless you're stupid you can get the job. When I applied they just opened so they were looking for anybody and I got the job easily. It still seems like it is very to get a job with the simple interview.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, just the usual why do you want to work here and stuff like that   Answer Question

Cashier Mcdonalds Interview

Cashier Mcdonalds
Dothan, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2012.

Interview Details – OK work culture interview went well. Didn't like the group interview though. Hiring manager was very preventive when letting us know about the work culture and rules and regulations. Was comfortable when starting my first day.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

McDonalds Cashier
Peachtree City, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy. Basic background questions. Immediate hire. The interview took about ten minutes of my time and was close to home so transportation wasn't hard. The manager was very nice and explained what test I'd have to take before working. When I started working the next day the test were a breeze. I passed them all. They were extremely easy.

Interview Question – How long will you be with us?   Answer Question