McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Marion, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

Interview Details – VERY basic questions: tell me a little about yourself, and how long do you plan on staying with us. They were surprised that I was applying so close to graduating with my Bachelor's, and they asked about what I was going to do with my degree, I had to tell them I needed to save money to move to a city and that it was going to take about 2 years. That got me the job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Until they have a major overhaul in policy, the starting pay is ALWAYS minimum wage.

Crew Interview

Crew
Mobile, AL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online in January of 2013. I was contacted within 3 days and interviewed the day after they contacted me. I had orientation 2 days after the interview and started working the day after orientation. Very easy going interview. Just had to smile and tell the interviewer about myself.

Interview Question – None, they're all easy and common sense.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Crew Member/Grill Cook

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – From date of applying to date to hire was ~ 5 days, Had an interview and the questions they asked were very simple and nothing out of the ordinary. Common sense to get out of the trick personality questions. EX: If you saw someone drop food on the floor would you stop them from serving it.

Interview Question – None, the interview was very easy to get though and don't test your knowledge.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

McDonalds Crew Interview

McDonalds Crew
Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details – They searched me and were very nice about it. Lately there were a series of robbery attempts during interviews so they wanted to make sure beforehand this was a legitimate applicant. They asked me who I was, where I came from, and why I wanted to work at McDonald's. There was music playing in the background and I believe they didn't care what I said because I was hired giving one word answers.

Interview Question – If a worker makes 3 Big Macs every minute, how many Big Macs can he make in a year?   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Crew

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – I got an interview with mcdonalds through a friend, and was told to apply online, went to the second interview. the questions were very simple and i felt stupid for stressing so much. just be sure to get there on time, put your availability down as open, and they'll hire you for sure.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult time when working with a customer and how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Medina, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

Interview Details – It was quick and pretty painless I went one day for the interview and everything went smoothly, the next day they had me feel out the forms to get started. Everyone was nice and I started my second day, thinking I was just coming to fill out paperwork but they had me sit at the computer to train and then i jumped straight into working

Interview Question – Not really too difficult of questions but the one that stuck out was What can you contribute to our team?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Would you be willing to join us as we grow?

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – The whole interview was really easy. I was able to answer all the questions the head manger asked me without any problem. I think I was having a good day and it showed on my face and the manager got a good vibe from me. Anyway , they hired me after two weeks.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Applied online, called and asked for an interview, showed up and she asked me my availability and how many hours I would like to work. Offered me no more than minimum wage and gave me a paper to go to orientation.

Interview Question – none there were not really any questions   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Robersonville, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and called the store to check the status of my application about 3 days later. The manager told me to come in for an interview the following day. When I arrived at the interview it was about 6 other applicants waiting along with me. Luckily I was the first person to be interviewed. This was probably the easiest interview I ever had in my life. She just asked me about my experience in fast food and education. Then she started explaining to me how orientation works and what's expected out of each worker. She was pretty straight forward that she was a tough manager and that the job is what you put into it. She told me to bring in my ID and social the following day.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question at all. Interview is pretty straightforward and very simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation on pay whatsoever. We haven't discussed hours yet but I'm pretty sure they are flexible with your schedule

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Drive Thru Cashier
Lynchburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – One of the staff working at this restaurant highly recommended the place, so I applied online. However, the manager was incredibly rude asking too much personal questions during the interview. He(the manager) was very unprofessional during the whole interview. I felt very uncomfortable, I could not differentiate whether it was a job interview or a personal small talk.

Interview Question – Personal question whether I have a boyfriend or not   View Answer