McDonald's Interview Questions

1,559 Interview Reviews

1.8

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

very easy interview. asked you basic questions. whats your job exp. what type of worker you are what are your plans for the future and why you want to work there if you work in that type of setting before. Pretty much all they asked me then just chatted a little to see my personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy they just hired me. no negotiaon on pay or anything though.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

All I did was apply online. They were looking to hire so there wasn't really an interview. They just asked for my availability and explained all the rules to me.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Flint, MI).

Interview

The hiring process was simple, you apply for the position the hiring manager call you back to schedule a interview. At the time of the hiring the hiring manager ask for your ID so that you can be entered into the system, after being entered into the system you receive the uniform and name badge.

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Want To Work For McDonald's?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. Went to the initial interview, and got a callback the next day. The second interview was set up for a few days later and got the offer on the spot. Orientation was the next week, the whole thing was super easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer   2 Answers

Burger Flipper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

asked my name, what my experience was, where i went to school, if i was a us citizen. If I could safely use a deep fryer. It wasn't too long.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview was short. I was asked questions about my person preferences for where I'd like to start off as and what my availability was. Manager was very professional and seemed genuinely interested in hiring me for the position.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Pretty simple straight to the point kind of interview. Like if you have any experience and just going through the application with you. the hours ill be able to work and things ill be doing and clothes sizes and stuff

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Filled out an application. Got a call a couple days later for an interview. The manager asked me questions about my availability, transportation, and school. About a week later I got a call to come in for a second interview with the store owner. The questions were pretty simple and straightforward. He told me that he was either going to call me that day or the day after to come in for orientation.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Interview

Was fairly easy not very complicated.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two calls followed by an in-person interview with two executive level employees. The first call was with a hiring manager a the second was with a director in the division of the job. Everyone with whom I spoke was professional and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What experience will you bring to McDonalds?   2 Answers