McDonald's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

1.8

Crew Member Interview

apply online, was told open interviews were Monday at 9. I showed up was interviewed with general questions and was hired. Other people showed up and were dressed in street clothes. (tank tops and shorts). They were not offered any job. The questions were focused on working as a team and customer service.

Interview Questions

I received another job offer

Crew Member Interview

Basically I was asked about my previous job exp. I told her and it was cool. She asked me a few questions and then sent me to get a drug test which i took and passed.

Interview Questions
    • What did you most dislike about your last job? Management.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Very friendly, but yet strict and the process was fairly quick. The whole process took only 5 days however he let me know the day of that I would without a doubt be the first one to be trained and start working

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the customer gets angry and throws a fit or throws a scene ?   View Answer

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's.

Very unprofessional, they go off a written script that asks questions about customer service and your personal experiences. As a past hiring mgr, I know the process first hand. We only use the online apps, cuz they include the scores from the assessment. Red, yellow, and green, with green the only ones we were to choose.

Interview Questions
    • Depending on who does it - you could get asked if you could be a cartoon charactor who would you be. Or the famous Why McDonalds?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

A Facebook friend posted that her Mcdonald's was hiring so I applied online and put a her name in the referral box. The next day I got a callback asking me to come to the store immediately but since it was already 7 pm, I asked to go the next day. When I showed up at the restaurant, I was offered a drink and I sat in the lobby for about 45 minutes waiting for the manager. She was very pleasant and seemed eager to hire new people. There were no particularly difficult questions. In fact, there were very few questions at all. She asked for an example of a time when I was a team member and why did I want to work McDonald's. Other than those two questions, the rest were about what station I preferred to work at, scheduling, etc. I made sure to ask her a few questions about what she liked about working for Mcdonald's and advancing through the company. I asked if there would be a second interview and she said yes, the next day there would be.

My second interview was very similar to the first. The manager who was conducting it didn't realize it was my second so that might be why haha. Same thing that happened at the first happened at the second. She was very nice and she seemed to genuinely enjoy her job. She asked me about a time that I was a leader and how I would respond to an angry customer. Same questions about things on my application. Afterwards, I sat in the lobby for probably a half hour waiting for the hiring manager to come out. That was sort of nerve-wracking, probably the most difficult part of the interview process actually. She came out and told me and the other person who was interviewed that day that we were hired and to bring our IDs and social security cards sometime in the next few days.

Interview Questions
    Everyone starts out at minimum wage, no exceptions. Flexible scheduling.

Area Supervisor Interview

Apply online at McState.com. The application is then sent to the selected location. You need to be prepared for interview with resume and all questions are "tell me about a time when..." The questions are based on customer service, teamwork, work ethics etc.

Interview Questions
    • On your last performance evaluation, what did your boss think your personal strengths... developmental needs?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

The interview was very informative and explain that I would be training at all positions in the store. I started by training in the drive-Thu and then the counter and kitchen.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

I filled out an application online with lots of questions. A couple of days later I got a call for an interview at 12pm the next day. I went to the interview and they said they couldn't hire me because I was only 14. A waste of time if you ask me.

Third Shift Interview

Open interview. Group interview with assistant to the regional manager. Probably about 12 people there. Took half an hour or so. Seemed like nice enough people but no room to grow

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Went in and asked for an application, the manager gave me one, I filled it out handed it back and was asked to come back in hour for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Hiring manager was laid back and we both ending up laughing for most of the interview. Was hired on the spot.   Answer Question