McDonald's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Crew Member/Grill Cook
Mattapan, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

Interview Details – Filled the application out online. That same week, got called for an in person interview and got hired that same day. Then went to orientation, took about two hours

Negotiation Details – NO Negotiation!

Fry Cook Interview

Fry Cook
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

Interview Details – they had a sign up for fry cooks, I went in the building and filled out a hiring forum sheet. They called back after three days and asked what my hours would be, if I wanted to be part time or full time. I said part time since I was in college.

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Super simple. Was just asked my availability and was hired on the spot.

Communications Interview

San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

Interview Details – Great people. Good food. It was great.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Can you count   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and then had an interview in person. I was contacted several days later and was told they were not interested. The questions were not hard or difficult. I felt reasonably prepared for the interview. The interviewer seemed a tad bit nervous. I am glad I got the experience.

Interview Question – When was Mcdonalds founded?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Saw an ads on the window of McDonald's restaurant. Went there on the day of interview and got the job very quickly. Questions were straight forward, and it took about 15 minutes to schedule a training day.

On the day of training, they showed you videos and walked you through the process. After everything, you had like 2 weeks to get used to everything there.

The manager was strict, professional and very nice. She worked there once a week or less.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – It's a fast food place. You apply online, they call you and they interview you. It's not rocket science and doesn't require a 50 word minimum

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Applied online, then got a call for interview. The interview was extremely easy. Quit after 4 months since I wasn't respected.

Interview Question – Fast-pace work environment but you get paid the minimum wage.   Answer Question

Cook, Fast Food Interview

Cook, Fast Food
Stafford, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details – hiring was quick and easy

Reason for Declining – salary wasn't what I wanted.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Oak Brook, IL

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by email by HR, scheduled phone interview to go over my resume. About 2 weeks later HR set up an interview at their HQ. Everybody was very relaxed. Not a typical interview. They asked to start with whatever I want. Did not asked any typical interview questions, more a review of my resume and background.

Interview Question – it was a conversation more than an interview. Nothing difficult or unexpected: how do you deal with conflict or disagreement, persuasion technique, etc   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's