McDonald's

Average Difficulty
849 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Surprise, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2013.

Interview Details – the hiring and interview process wa relly good they asked me if I wanted to make this a career and were do I see myself in the next 5 years

Interview Question – what made you decide to apply for a position at McDonalds   Answer Question

Spokane, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

Interview Details – depends on if they need people. may get hired during interview. very fast process. great place if your in need of a job immediately. they will also work with your schedule which is very nice.

Interview Question – there all really easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Durham, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 2 people, they were very nice. It was a busy environment. I hope it was good. When I got there the manager interviewed me personally, and asked if I had any experience. Then he showed me around and gave me a free drink.

Interview Question – How much experience do you have?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Drive Thru Cashier

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – quick and simple, i would say it was no different than any other job interview. paper application OR online, wait for a call back. i would apply if you are looking for work.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Drive Thru Cashier
Hutchins, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview Details – The manager that gave me an interview hired me within the first five minutes of the interview. The manager said that I looked very professional and that he liked that I looked him in the eyes.

Negotiation Details – I told him that since I am a full-time college student that I needed flexible hours. He said that it was fine.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called within a few days. I interviewed with the store manager; fairly easy interview but not many questions were asked. I had a second interview a few days later. I accepted the job offer and started the next week.

Interview Question – How will this job benefit your career in the future? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Cook Interview

Cook

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I went to McDonalds and asked them for a job and then they told me to fill out some form on their website. After a few months, they called me and begged me to come in for an interview. When I showed up, they told me that I wasn't what they were looking for because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Interview Question – Do you know how to cook anything?   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Mcdonalds Fry Cook
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – I had a total of nine interviews with previous fry cooks to learn abut their legacy and their tactics. It was also for them to test me about whether I knew what the job was. HR was verygood with their comunicaion and allowed me to speak to enough peoplewhere i coul prove it that I'm to be a good employee.

Interview Question – If we were to hire you, what would you do with the fries?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for the job and didn't even consider about the money. It's better to do it my way becaue I got the job.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

McDonalds Cashier
Forest Park, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – be prepared to wait before you actually get interviewed. I got hired on the spot for just being dressed up and smiling. they asked simple questions. They basically want to know about you and why you want to work there and bring a resume even if you don't have work experience.

Interview Question – what does EXCELLENT customer service mean to you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didn't ask about salary

Land O' Lakes, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

Interview Details – They'll ask you basic questions such as "why do you want to work here?" Easy things like that. Overall, it was pretty quick and painless. The hiring manager at the time of my interview was a little bland, but I guess when you work at McDonald's, all the joy in your life is taken away.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to teach someone something or lead a group.   Answer Question