McDonald's Kitchen Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami Beach, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2012.

The process of the interview, was so easy.. I went there at McDonalds in Lincoln Road and Washington ST, i was wearing a nice blazer.. So to make sure I'd get the job.. The interview was in Spanish and there was another guy applying for the same position.. Yeah.. xD They only asked me what time i was available to work there.. The same day, they call me to go next day to see a presentation... There were 3 that day.. The presentation was 1 hour long..

Interview Questions
Easy.. Actually they never told us what was the minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2009.

The store manager met with me one on one. He asked me questions about my availability. The interview seemed to be going well until the manager found out I didn't have a vehicle at the time. He said they needed people with dependable transportation methods and told me to get back to him if I can find transportation.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!