McDonald's Maintenance Interview Questions

1.8

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the following day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and when it concluded I was told I would receive a call in the following days to let me know if got the job. Two days later I was called and told i got it. A week later i went to orientation. All in all the interview was easy and it took about two weeks to hire

Interview Questions

• The question were not difficult. Just the standard "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Darby, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Upper Darby, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process very basic, as expected. Met with the manager on duty and GM, they went through some basic questions, asked a few inappropriate personal questions, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions to be worried about. Be prepared to answer invasive questions about your personal life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told I would make 8.25 per hour, I was promised 9 per hour at the interview, and wasn't told I was making 8.25 per hour until 2 hours into my first day.

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in March 2009.

Interview

Walked in with paper application. Owner talked to me right away. Offered me a job on the spot.

Maintenance Interview

Interview

I signed up on the website and got a call about a week or so later for an interview and it was also a phone interview . Then I went to the interview and it was very basic and plain . 3 questions and that was it . Shook hands and left . The questions were about drug use and what my skills at and why I wanna to join the McDonald's family

Interview Questions

• Why to become part of the mcdonalds family   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't ,uh they told me and that was that the only ing negotiable was times .

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

Interview

I took my resume and the asked me simple questions like my past employers etc n they called me a day later to say i got the job

Interview Questions

• Who was your last employer?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

Interview

First interview was just talking about the position, and where I worked before and if I had any experience. The second interview was meeting the manager and supervisor and again going through the process of what the job entails and a question and answer process. The interviews were generally about 20 minutes long.