McDonald's

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Upper Darby, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process very basic, as expected. Met with the manager on duty and GM, they went through some basic questions, asked a few inappropriate personal questions, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – No technical questions to be worried about. Be prepared to answer invasive questions about your personal life.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told I would make 8.25 per hour, I was promised 9 per hour at the interview, and wasn't told I was making 8.25 per hour until 2 hours into my first day.

Maintenance

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in with paper application. Owner talked to me right away. Offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Question – Would I consider a management position instead?   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I signed up on the website and got a call about a week or so later for an interview and it was also a phone interview . Then I went to the interview and it was very basic and plain . 3 questions and that was it . Shook hands and left . The questions were about drug use and what my skills at and why I wanna to join the McDonald's family

Interview Question – Why to become part of the mcdonalds family   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't ,uh they told me and that was that the only ing negotiable was times .

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Maintenance Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

Interview Details – I took my resume and the asked me simple questions like my past employers etc n they called me a day later to say i got the job

Interview Question – Who was your last employer?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Maintenance

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was just talking about the position, and where I worked before and if I had any experience. The second interview was meeting the manager and supervisor and again going through the process of what the job entails and a question and answer process. The interviews were generally about 20 minutes long.

Interview Question – Why I left my one job?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

McDonald's Videos

McDonald's – Why Work for Us?

Can you imagine a world without the Big Mac? Or Chicken McNuggets? Or Happy Meals? Luckily, back in 1954, a man named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of our history… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Maintenance interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.