McDonald's Maintenance Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Maintenance Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online and got a call the following day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and when it concluded I was told I would receive a call in the following days to let me know if got the job. Two days later I was called and told i got it. A week later i went to orientation. All in all the interview was easy and it took about two weeks to hire

Interview Questions
  • The question were not difficult. Just the standard "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question
Nonnegotiable

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Upper Darby, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upper Darby, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Hiring process very basic, as expected. Met with the manager on duty and GM, they went through some basic questions, asked a few inappropriate personal questions, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions to be worried about. Be prepared to answer invasive questions about your personal life.   Answer Question
    I was told I would make 8.25 per hour, I was promised 9 per hour at the interview, and wasn't told I was making 8.25 per hour until 2 hours into my first day.

Maintenance Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2009.

Walked in with paper application. Owner talked to me right away. Offered me a job on the spot.

Maintenance Interview

I signed up on the website and got a call about a week or so later for an interview and it was also a phone interview . Then I went to the interview and it was very basic and plain . 3 questions and that was it . Shook hands and left . The questions were about drug use and what my skills at and why I wanna to join the McDonald's family

Interview Questions
    • Why to become part of the mcdonalds family   View Answer
    There wasn't ,uh they told me and that was that the only ing negotiable was times .

Maintenance Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

I took my resume and the asked me simple questions like my past employers etc n they called me a day later to say i got the job

Maintenance Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

First interview was just talking about the position, and where I worked before and if I had any experience. The second interview was meeting the manager and supervisor and again going through the process of what the job entails and a question and answer process. The interviews were generally about 20 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!