McDonald's Management Interview Questions

2.0

Management Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

I walked in inquiring about a sign outside "Hiring Management". I spoke with the GM at that time. He looked at my resume and because of my previous employer knew what my skill sets were. We spoke briefly about what I did there. He called the DM and scheduled an interview for the next day. Before I left he had me go online and apply so I could take what I would call "what I would do in different situations".
I met with the DM, we briefly discussed my background. I was told based on how I scored I was a match for their company. The next day I met with the Director of Operations and the DM. In that meeting I was told why I would want to work there and what my salary would be to start. Within a hour I was called and offered the position. I did accept and was schedule for orientation that evening. To me this was very out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any situational questions asked I had answered them on the test. We just discussed what I did for my previous employer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2009.

Sat down with the area supervisor and operations manager

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current employer and want to come here?   Answer Question
    • how would you handle certain situations   View Answer