McDonald's Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Great place to work. I would have loved to work here but I ended up going to college instead. Going to college was one of the best things I've ever done. I am now on my way to work for a great company. McDonalds would have been my alternative job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best person for this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward, just the basic questions really. I was overjoyed to know that my answers where correct to all is answers.Open minded culture Fostering ideas Great learning platform Excellent for fresh graduates to experience professionalism and develop themselves

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and done right in the restaurant. It lasted about fifteen minutes. They ask you very basic questions like can you handle a busy work environment, how do you deal with conflict, and hypothetical customer questions. I applied for a crew job at fifteen and EVERYONE starts off at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Asked easy questions, not very difficult. Asked if motivated and hard working. no experience was necessary. Employer was a nice person and said he could fit a good schedule for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

the interview consisted of various types of questions , mostly behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• How can you help us in reducing costs and increasing production.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Toronto, KS) in January 2012.

Interview

Mostly behaviorial questions. Nothing too unexpected. Definitely the usual questions you would expect from a fast food restaurant. Mostly concerned on commitment and length of availability. I think that too much preparation would probably be a waste of time. Simply apply, ask to come in for an interview and you are in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flat rate. No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

ASk about past experience. Ask scenarios. Tell us about when this happened.. Tell us when you were presented with an employee complaint. Tell us when you had a deadline on a project and how you went about completing, etc.. typical generic management questions.

Negotiation

What do you know about the company. What would you do if.... Sexual harassment, etc..What do you know about the company. What would you do if.... Sexual harassment, etc..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview went smoothly, background went through. But salary was a huge killer.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

Interview

great interview really listened and cared she was the best boss ever

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview

Short, easy interview. Nice interviewer. Basic questions about time availability and describe previous experience. The interviewer wanted to know what mode of transportation I use. Other than that, it was basically just a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• There really were none. I was asked about what kind of transportation I would be using to get to and from work, which I didn't expect.   Answer Question