McDonald's McDonalds Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

1.6

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Interview

Was fairly easy not very complicated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in June 2015.

Interview

My Mcdonalds Interview was pretty fast. It was about 25 minutes long. I was asked to sit at one of the booths and shortly after, the hiring manager came and began the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Mcdonalds? How would you deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Fairly simple, basic customer service related questions, personality quiz, pervious work experience in retail environment or customer service, Pervious experience in handling cash + cc transactions etc. Working hours availability plus nights and weekends.

Interview Questions

• How to handle customer escalations   1 Answer

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They go over your information and ask you a few simple questions. The entire process is no more than 30 minutes at most. The store manager conducted the interview after a 15 minute wait.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doniphan, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Doniphan, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked me simple questions, like if I knew any one and why i wanted to work there. They didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all and as long as you smiled and were polite, they seemed positive. Make yourself social and be someone they want to get to know, look them in the eye and such. The rest of the questions were yes and no answers.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anyone who works here?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a rude customer?   1 Answer
    • Why would you want to work at McDonald's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Green, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Great experience! The interview lady was very easy going. All of the questions asked were like I already had the job. My only complaint is the facility was a little ran down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

First ofcourse I filled out a online application. I kept calling in asking to speak to the hiring manager . When ever I spoke to him I would remind him my name and that I'm checking on my application for opportunities to work there. Then I Came in for open interview and got hired on the spot .

Interview Questions

• What can I learn from working at McDonald's? Why do I want to work at MCDonald's ?   1 Answer

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Interview

I would like to get an interview to work at McDonald's as a cashier , I know if I was hired they would not regret it because I am a hard worker and I'm great with people and I treat them all the same , with respect and kindness even if they don't deserve it , I just kill them with kindness .

Interview Questions

• What makes you perfect for this position ?   1 Answer
    • If you had to use 3 words to describe yourself , what would they be ?   1 Answer
    • Let's say somebody came in being disrespectful from the beginning , What do you do different then you would with a kind customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would tell others to take the job if they knew they could show up on time everyday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday night then on the Friday afternoon i got a call from the hiring manager telling me that i could go for an interview on Monday. I went to the interview it went really smooth not hard whatsoever and then she sent me to a second interview to a different McDonald's to meet with the CEO of the franchise i applied for. A week later i went in for that interview with the CEO and we started talking as soon as we started talking he asked if i had my working papers; i had them but i didn't brought them in for the interview because i didn't know if i was gonna get hired on the spot. He told me to come in the following week with my SSN, State ID and Working Papers that i didn't even had to wait for my turn to interview (because there are always like 10 people for interviews) . Next week came and i went in and i guess he thought he asked me all the "interview questions" on the previous week when we met or he just liked me but as soon as he called me in he just told me to come back the following week for orientation. After orientation which is just a day where you just fill out the new job paper work i started working about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • If somebody comes causing problem or a trying to harm somebody what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lansing, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Everyone was asked the same questions and took turns answering. Felt like I was at camp or a support group. One manager led the interview. We all sat around waiting for our turns to answer as we knew we were being graded on participation and team work.