McDonald's McDonalds Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

1.6

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Fairly simple, basic customer service related questions, personality quiz, pervious work experience in retail environment or customer service, Pervious experience in handling cash + cc transactions etc. Working hours availability plus nights and weekends.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doniphan, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Doniphan, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked me simple questions, like if I knew any one and why i wanted to work there. They didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all and as long as you smiled and were polite, they seemed positive. Make yourself social and be someone they want to get to know, look them in the eye and such. The rest of the questions were yes and no answers.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anyone who works here?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a rude customer?   1 Answer
    • Why would you want to work at McDonald's?   1 Answer

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They go over your information and ask you a few simple questions. The entire process is no more than 30 minutes at most. The store manager conducted the interview after a 15 minute wait.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Interview

I would like to get an interview to work at McDonald's as a cashier , I know if I was hired they would not regret it because I am a hard worker and I'm great with people and I treat them all the same , with respect and kindness even if they don't deserve it , I just kill them with kindness .

Interview Questions

• What makes you perfect for this position ?   1 Answer
    • If you had to use 3 words to describe yourself , what would they be ?   1 Answer
    • Let's say somebody came in being disrespectful from the beginning , What do you do different then you would with a kind customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would tell others to take the job if they knew they could show up on time everyday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday night then on the Friday afternoon i got a call from the hiring manager telling me that i could go for an interview on Monday. I went to the interview it went really smooth not hard whatsoever and then she sent me to a second interview to a different McDonald's to meet with the CEO of the franchise i applied for. A week later i went in for that interview with the CEO and we started talking as soon as we started talking he asked if i had my working papers; i had them but i didn't brought them in for the interview because i didn't know if i was gonna get hired on the spot. He told me to come in the following week with my SSN, State ID and Working Papers that i didn't even had to wait for my turn to interview (because there are always like 10 people for interviews) . Next week came and i went in and i guess he thought he asked me all the "interview questions" on the previous week when we met or he just liked me but as soon as he called me in he just told me to come back the following week for orientation. After orientation which is just a day where you just fill out the new job paper work i started working about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • If somebody comes causing problem or a trying to harm somebody what would you do?   1 Answer

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The cashier forgot to tell the manager that I had arrived so I waited for two hours. Besides that, the interview went fine and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      What makes you a valuable asset?

Answer Question

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Interview

hi i had an interview with them yesterday it went well my advice is that you come to an interview dressed to impress that is what bring a first smile.secondly make sure you greet whoever is interviewing you and keep a smile and eye contact and you will be fine

Interview Questions

• why are you interested working for mcdonalds what are you next two year goals   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Forest Park, GA).

Interview

be prepared to wait before you actually get interviewed. I got hired on the spot for just being dressed up and smiling. they asked simple questions. They basically want to know about you and why you want to work there and bring a resume even if you don't have work experience.

Interview Questions

• what does EXCELLENT customer service mean to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't ask about salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked me how I was with customers. They also asked if I could handle money in a respectful and orderly manner. I was in the back office for the interview and did not know McDonald's had a back office. They offered me lunch while I was there but I declined because I was nervous and was not sure if I should take the lunch or not.

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Towson, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

The management staff took a long period to agree with my application, given that I had to go by myself to remind them of my interest to work in this company. On several occasions they didn't pick up my calls, so I had to goto the store by myself as I will advice everyone interest in working in this firm to do. When the manager finally reviewed my application online, I was simply asked the amount of time I was available to work; in fact, it was so prompt that they didn't even ask me any interview questions. From that day, I was converted from an unemployed to an a worker.

Interview Questions

• The most hillarious thing is that I was not ask any typical interview question of any sort.   Answer Question