McDonald's

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview Details – They searched me and were very nice about it. Lately there were a series of robbery attempts during interviews so they wanted to make sure beforehand this was a legitimate applicant. They asked me who I was, where I came from, and why I wanted to work at McDonald's. There was music playing in the background and I believe they didn't care what I said because I was hired giving one word answers.

Interview Question – If a worker makes 3 Big Macs every minute, how many Big Macs can he make in a year?   Answer Question

Titusville, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

Interview Details – I had to call the store after I put in my application and ask for an interview which we did that day. I told them I how much I loved people and a fast environment and I got the job right there! I then had to go to a four hour (payed) training. (wear black pants and black non-slip shoes)

Interview Question – What I do to relive stress.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I was not able to negotiate.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Interview was very relaxed, with no difficult questions asked.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for McDonald's?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I was emailed a few days after I applied for several different locations online. The interview was at an office with several other people there. I was told to bring 2 or 3 different types of identification. There was only one interviewer, she quickly looked over our information and asked a few basic questions. The interview was very quick, it took less than 15 minutes for me. After deciding who would be hired she told us to come back the next day.

The next day different location was assigned to each of us, and that was it.

Interview Question – Honestly, the most difficult question was job experience. They interviewed us all in one room together so we could hear what the other applicants said. If they had too much job experience they wouldn't get hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one.

Rialto, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2011.

Interview Details – They interviewed 10 people one after the other in about a 2 hour span. Really just talked about my future plans and what I want to do in life.

Interview Question – What would you do about a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Corona, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who works at McDonald's. I went to the headquarters for the McDonald's in my area, ad interviewed there.

Interview Question – There wasn't really any difficult question, it was all very common   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2013.

Interview Details – I got called back two days after applying online. It only took one interview and it was fast and probably due to the company being slightly desperate for employees. It never felt like an actual interview but maybe it was because the employer saw that i was friendly to the crew already employed there.

Interview Question – Why can't you work any of the other days?   Answer Question

Charlton, MA

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details – i applied online they called me back 9 minutes after. i went their for an interview the lady was so disorganization and hired everyone on the spot but me she pretty much rushed me out of the mcdonalds to hire the next person and i was the only one she had to check work refernces with .

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Acworth, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – The first interview was very simple. I brought my resume and dressed professionally. I was asked why I wanted to work there, How did I handle an angry, difficult customer and If I was able to work nights.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2012.

Interview Details – Went through two different interviews. Basically asked team based question and questions based on your experience and what you would do in a few situations. Got called in the next day telling me to attend an orientation. Orientation was pretty straight forward, a lot of reading and documents to fill out such as tax forms and and contracts. After the orientation I called in and the manager started off giving me around 4-8 hours that week then later on progressed.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for McDonald's   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's McDonalds Crew interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.