McDonald's McDonalds Crew Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

1.5

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It took them two weeks to get back to me. The interview was pretty short and simple. The manager met with me and interviewed me for about 15 minutes. Didn't end up taking the job because I got hired somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was less than 15 minutes. The Manger just asked about my interests the amount of time that I'm available. And my future with the company.She also asked when school ended and about my means for transportation was. How far the work place was from my home.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

They do a lot of stupid and boring stuff, all you really have to do is answer all the questions correctly and make sure that you don't look smart. Sometimes being to " full of potential" is a deterrent to these people. Apparently if you're smart, you won't stay.

Interview Questions

• Do you have plans on going to college.   1 Answer

Stigma.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

My worked a little different. I came in after I searched for jobs, than went to the interviews. I got hired right away. I wasn't asked for a resume at the very beginning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked if I can start right away

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. I waited for them to contact me, but they never. A week after I submitted an application, I called the McDonald's I'd applied at to check the status of my application. They asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Went in, asked for the manager, was offered a free drink, and I met the hiring manager. Never simple interview. I gave him my resume and told him my available times, and that was basically it. No interview questions asking about my experiences, why I wanted to work there, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ME

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Scarborough, ME) in July 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and got a call the next day. We set up the interview for 3:00, I was offered a drink and we began the interview. He went over my application to make sure everything was correct, I checked and signed. The questions started to begin and since this is my first job. He asked about experiences regarding teamwork. For example: "At McDonald's everything must be done quickly and orderly in order to achieve the order".

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had that involved using teamwork?   1 Answer

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

Interview was very relaxed, with no difficult questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was emailed a few days after I applied for several different locations online. The interview was at an office with several other people there. I was told to bring 2 or 3 different types of identification. There was only one interviewer, she quickly looked over our information and asked a few basic questions. The interview was very quick, it took less than 15 minutes for me. After deciding who would be hired she told us to come back the next day. The next day different location was assigned to each of us, and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, the most difficult question was job experience. They interviewed us all in one room together so we could hear what the other applicants said. If they had too much job experience they wouldn't get hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fredericksburg, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Was very easy to fill out the application for the job, got a response within a couple weeks of submitting the application for an interview. At the interview just sat with the hiring manager and talked about my experience, attitude towards the job expectations and when I was available to work and when I could start.

Negotiation

no negotiation minus on scheduling

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (High Point, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed yet professional. My interviewer was a very open person and hired me on the spot. Tips to being hired: Smile A LOT. Have a good attitude. The McDonald's atmosphere is centered around excellent customer service and a smile is the first thing they look for.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want the job? What hours do you want? Where do you go to school? Are you willing to shave facial hair?   Answer Question