McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.4

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

All I did was apply online. They were looking to hire so there wasn't really an interview. They just asked for my availability and explained all the rules to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Flint, MI).

Interview

The hiring process was simple, you apply for the position the hiring manager call you back to schedule a interview. At the time of the hiring the hiring manager ask for your ID so that you can be entered into the system, after being entered into the system you receive the uniform and name badge.

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Want To Work For McDonald's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's (Franklin, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in with a nice smile. I had to wait for a few minutes because she was busy taking orders. We went to the table and she asked me different interview question such what position will like you do and how to deal with a angry customer.But the interview went well and the manager was talkive and nice. She had me filling out background check papers and other papers.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a angry customer?   2 Answers

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called 2 days later. They scheduled an interview the same day they called me. They said to assume I wouldn't be hired if I didn't hear back after 48 hours, but they called me to come in for a second interview and then fill out paperwork for orientation after a week or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Hudson, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

I don't speak a lot of the english but It was very easy. I went to Store, and after to wait 5 mins, The manager was interviewing me for 10 min and after He asked me if I wanted to signature, and I signatured

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me about my experience in the hospitalary, and he asked me what I loved of my last job, and what I hated of my last job   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Interview

About me and how i do in living and even want to know why i picked the job.Tell about my back round life,how will i get along with othere people,if i have much stringth.

Interview Questions

• what makes you wanna work here.   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Saint Charles, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

I got the call the day after I sent in application, was told to speak to a manager for the interview, I got there on time and she made me sit for a whole hour before she even talked to me. Hired me on the spot and I filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to overcome a difficult task   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Interview

One laid back interview at the restaurant. A manager and owner did the interview, and it took about 10 minutes, simply behavior questions, work flexibility etc. It seems almost anyone can apply and get a job at McDonalds.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Interview

Simple, tell me about yourself interview. All questions were expected, the basic things you should see coming you can find on the net. When they ask you if you have easy access to transportation always say yes! got called back the second day sand was told i got the position.

Interview Questions

• Like i said about all were expected, just review the company history and the typical interview questions before you go in for a job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Mirage, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (El Mirage, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied & they called me the very next day for an interview for the next week. They called back a group of about 15 people to take an assessment. It was really easy, just counting the coins & then another form of scenarios. My interview was with one other person because they had so many people to call back. It was really fast and simple :) it just depends on who your interviewer is. I was hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't panic or get nervous. Most of the interviewers are so nice & they try to make the experience fun :)
    Just be yourself & you'll be fine.