McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

1.4

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Interview

Went in and talked to the manager. Asked me a few questions to see what type of person I was. The interview itself was quick and easy because they were short members most likely.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in July 2015.

Interview

I filled out application online and called over the phone and the manager told me come in for an open interview. He didn't ask too many questions and the interview was short. I didn't get the job because I was under 18 and he was looking to hire over 18 at that moment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

You sit down with a manager who then will be looking at your online application in paper form. Based on what you scored on the assessments they ask you personalized questions. If the store manager likes you they send you off to the companies hiring agent who then gives you their own interview asking you more in depth questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for mcdonalds?   1 Answer
    • How long do you plan on staying with us?   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

All I did was apply online. They were looking to hire so there wasn't really an interview. They just asked for my availability and explained all the rules to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Flint, MI).

Interview

The hiring process was simple, you apply for the position the hiring manager call you back to schedule a interview. At the time of the hiring the hiring manager ask for your ID so that you can be entered into the system, after being entered into the system you receive the uniform and name badge.

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Want To Work For McDonald's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's (Franklin, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in with a nice smile. I had to wait for a few minutes because she was busy taking orders. We went to the table and she asked me different interview question such what position will like you do and how to deal with a angry customer.But the interview went well and the manager was talkive and nice. She had me filling out background check papers and other papers.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a angry customer?   2 Answers

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called 2 days later. They scheduled an interview the same day they called me. They said to assume I wouldn't be hired if I didn't hear back after 48 hours, but they called me to come in for a second interview and then fill out paperwork for orientation after a week or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Hudson, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

I don't speak a lot of the english but It was very easy. I went to Store, and after to wait 5 mins, The manager was interviewing me for 10 min and after He asked me if I wanted to signature, and I signatured

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me about my experience in the hospitalary, and he asked me what I loved of my last job, and what I hated of my last job   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Interview

About me and how i do in living and even want to know why i picked the job.Tell about my back round life,how will i get along with othere people,if i have much stringth.

Interview Questions

• what makes you wanna work here.   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Saint Charles, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

I got the call the day after I sent in application, was told to speak to a manager for the interview, I got there on time and she made me sit for a whole hour before she even talked to me. Hired me on the spot and I filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to overcome a difficult task   Answer Question