McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.6

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and was called in for a interview a little over a week later. The interview was about average and the manager was friendly. I described current job and previous experience in fast food. She asked why McDonalds and not last ff restautant I worked atand hours I can work. I was told I would hear something a couple of days and was called a week later with an orientation day and time about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• what I did at current and previous jobs and what hours I wanted to work   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be patient

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Interview

Went in and talked to the manager. Asked me a few questions to see what type of person I was. The interview itself was quick and easy because they were short members most likely.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2015.

Interview

I filled out application online and called over the phone and the manager told me come in for an open interview. He didn't ask too many questions and the interview was short. I didn't get the job because I was under 18 and he was looking to hire over 18 at that moment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

You sit down with a manager who then will be looking at your online application in paper form. Based on what you scored on the assessments they ask you personalized questions. If the store manager likes you they send you off to the companies hiring agent who then gives you their own interview asking you more in depth questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for mcdonalds?   1 Answer
    • How long do you plan on staying with us?   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

All I did was apply online. They were looking to hire so there wasn't really an interview. They just asked for my availability and explained all the rules to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Flint, MI).

Interview

The hiring process was simple, you apply for the position the hiring manager call you back to schedule a interview. At the time of the hiring the hiring manager ask for your ID so that you can be entered into the system, after being entered into the system you receive the uniform and name badge.

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Want To Work For McDonald's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Franklin, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in with a nice smile. I had to wait for a few minutes because she was busy taking orders. We went to the table and she asked me different interview question such what position will like you do and how to deal with a angry customer.But the interview went well and the manager was talkive and nice. She had me filling out background check papers and other papers.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a angry customer?   2 Answers

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called 2 days later. They scheduled an interview the same day they called me. They said to assume I wouldn't be hired if I didn't hear back after 48 hours, but they called me to come in for a second interview and then fill out paperwork for orientation after a week or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hudson, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

I don't speak a lot of the english but It was very easy. I went to Store, and after to wait 5 mins, The manager was interviewing me for 10 min and after He asked me if I wanted to signature, and I signatured

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me about my experience in the hospitalary, and he asked me what I loved of my last job, and what I hated of my last job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tracy, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. First they asked a series of questions and if you answered them the way they were looking for you got a second interview. However, if you were not 18 or not constantly available, they did not want to hire you. Basically a waste of my time. The interview was very casual and people there were very kind.

Interview Questions

• What do you like the most about the company?   1 Answer