McDonald's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – I had a total of nine interviews with previous fry cooks to learn abut their legacy and their tactics. It was also for them to test me about whether I knew what the job was. HR was verygood with their comunicaion and allowed me to speak to enough peoplewhere i coul prove it that I'm to be a good employee.

Interview Question – If we were to hire you, what would you do with the fries?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for the job and didn't even consider about the money. It's better to do it my way becaue I got the job.

Very Easy Interview

Gravenhurst, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

Interview Details – filled out an application, got a call back within a few days, went in for an interview got hired on the spot,, started a week later

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – the only negotiation was start date and hours. i would tell students that McDonald is great first job, and they teach you well

Very Easy Interview

Mcdonalds Fry Cook

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was very lax and unstringent. They just asked random questions that were obviously scripted. They didn't do a good job in actually evaluating it.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!