McDonald's Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

I had a total of nine interviews with previous fry cooks to learn abut their legacy and their tactics. It was also for them to test me about whether I knew what the job was. HR was verygood with their comunicaion and allowed me to speak to enough peoplewhere i coul prove it that I'm to be a good employee.

Interview Questions
    • If we were to hire you, what would you do with the fries?   View Answer
    I negotiated for the job and didn't even consider about the money. It's better to do it my way becaue I got the job.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

They searched me and were very nice about it. Lately there were a series of robbery attempts during interviews so they wanted to make sure beforehand this was a legitimate applicant. They asked me who I was, where I came from, and why I wanted to work at McDonald's. There was music playing in the background and I believe they didn't care what I said because I was hired giving one word answers.

Interview Questions
    • If a worker makes 3 Big Macs every minute, how many Big Macs can he make in a year?   Answer Question

Certified Swing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2013.

Really fast - applied online and within 2 weeks got called in for an interview. Asked basic questions. Also asked about customer service experience. Asked it I was able to lift heavy objects and if I was able to work in a fast paced environment. Also asked about my leadership background.

Interview Questions
    • How long should a customer be sitting in drive thru?   View Answer

I got a job in my degree field.

Crew/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

What do you want to work here?
    How you handle and communicate with customers?
    When can you start working?

They only asked me few questions. All of them are very easy, the interview did not take long at all.

Interview Questions
    • None. They mostly not going to ask difficult questions because they need people to work there so bad.   Answer Question

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

Just be prepare to answer, "Why you want to work for Mcdonald's" , "Why should I pick you out of the individuals I have interview". This is all I remember but just be ready for basic questions. Know about the company and implemented in the answer. Get there early and TRY THE BEST TO SMILE that your face expression is just a happy friendly person. My interviewer notice that but I just said "There's a difference between been professional and work" in other words I was there for the interview but that my characteristics will be shown when I get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I pick you out of the individuals I hate Interview?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate because I didn't have no experience, for that reason the salary was fair.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Linden, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

The people were nice but they didnt notice that i was there for the interview early then suppose to. So they had me waiting two hours in the dining room.

Interview Questions

because i didnt want to wait for a transfer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Great interview, we talked about life in generl, my experiences and stuff it was overall a good interview, greate person to talk too and and was very nice and was very interested in what i had to say. Good location too.

Not enough money

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Elmont, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Elmont, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2012.

I was transferred here, if you know someone on the inside you'll most likely get in, if you mess up though prepare to face consequences.

Interview Questions
    • It is busy, sometimes the crew is immature and uncooperative.   Answer Question

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Walked in, talked to manager, asked questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

interviewed at McDonald's in January 2012.

the interview consisted of various types of questions , mostly behavioral based.

Interview Questions
    • How can you help us in reducing costs and increasing production.   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!