McDonald's

1.7

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

You have to fill out another job application once you go for your interview then they call you up and ask questions based on what you wrote on the application, nothing too hard. The interview process took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work here?

Answer Question

I was caught up with school work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Applied online received a call 2 days later .. came in for an interview was told by an employee where to sit .. About 8 others were there. finally it was my turn, she asked my availability how many hours could I work what position I was looking for. They only offer 29 hours at $8. I was then given a paper to go to a 2nd interview a few days later. got the job did orientation waiting on uniform. THEY HIRE ANYONE.

Interview Questions
    • Availability. Am I comfortable with a register the grill & cleaning bathrooms.   View Answer
    there was none it's minimum wage.

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

I had a total of nine interviews with previous fry cooks to learn abut their legacy and their tactics. It was also for them to test me about whether I knew what the job was. HR was verygood with their comunicaion and allowed me to speak to enough peoplewhere i coul prove it that I'm to be a good employee.

Interview Questions
    • If we were to hire you, what would you do with the fries?   View Answer
    I negotiated for the job and didn't even consider about the money. It's better to do it my way becaue I got the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Great interview, we talked about life in generl, my experiences and stuff it was overall a good interview, greate person to talk too and and was very nice and was very interested in what i had to say. Good location too.

Not enough money

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online and within a few weeks got a call. The interview was nothing at all, smile (very important) and I wasn't even asked any questions besides why mcdonald's and what is my availability.

Interview Questions
    • None, only questions were why mcdonald's and avalability   Answer Question

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

Just be prepare to answer, "Why you want to work for Mcdonald's" , "Why should I pick you out of the individuals I have interview". This is all I remember but just be ready for basic questions. Know about the company and implemented in the answer. Get there early and TRY THE BEST TO SMILE that your face expression is just a happy friendly person. My interviewer notice that but I just said "There's a difference between been professional and work" in other words I was there for the interview but that my characteristics will be shown when I get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I pick you out of the individuals I hate Interview?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate because I didn't have no experience, for that reason the salary was fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

I had the interview standing up. Also it was less than 10 minutes. I had applied online. I called a day after applying and they told me to come for an interview. When i came the hiring manger forget she had an interview with me. It was an easy process.

Overnight Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in August 2013.

They didn't even interview me she sat me down at a table asked for my ID and social and told me i started tomorrow and how much i would be paid, after that NO ONE TAUGHT ME A dang THING THEY ALL EXPECTED ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING!! I am so serious they dumped their own jobs on me when the store owner left it was ridiculous!

Interview Questions
    Quit after the first day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Well I applied online to Mcdoanlds like everyone else and i was contacted a few days later, I believe 3 days for an interview in person. I waited in the lobby where the other guests were and other applicants. We were interviewed one by one. After the interview i got a call back from the hiring manager around 2 days later. She called to tell me that they were offering me an opportunity to work there and that orientation would be from 6pm-8pm. The orientation didn't last that long, lasted around 1.5 hours. We were given forms to fill out, taxing, stuff like that, rules and regulations, and etc.

Interview Questions
    • None. All the questions were very basic, like "Why do you want to work here?"   Answer Question
    No negotiation 7.25/hr

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

waited for the manager, their were 5 people we were all interviewed individually.