McDonald's

Getting the Interview

26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Interview Details – Great interview, we talked about life in generl, my experiences and stuff it was overall a good interview, greate person to talk too and and was very nice and was very interested in what i had to say. Good location too.

Interview Question – How would you handle a fight.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not enough money

Floor Supervisor Interview

Elmont, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was transferred here, if you know someone on the inside you'll most likely get in, if you mess up though prepare to face consequences.

Interview Question – It is busy, sometimes the crew is immature and uncooperative.   Answer Question

Fry Cook Interview

Fry Cook
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Walked in, talked to manager, asked questions.

Interview Question – How much do you want   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2012.

Interview Details – the interview consisted of various types of questions , mostly behavioral based.

Interview Question – How can you help us in reducing costs and increasing production.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – waited for the manager, their were 5 people we were all interviewed individually.

Interview Question – how would you handle a pissed off customer ?   View Answers (2)

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2009.

Interview Details – Simple interview went in and got the job! Was in college at the time!

Interview Question – Simple   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Applied online and within a few weeks got a call. The interview was nothing at all, smile (very important) and I wasn't even asked any questions besides why mcdonald's and what is my availability.

Interview Question – None, only questions were why mcdonald's and avalability   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and got hired after initial interview

Interview Question – what my weak points are   View Answer

Reason for Declining – found another job

Overnight Crew Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2013.

Interview Details – They didn't even interview me she sat me down at a table asked for my ID and social and told me i started tomorrow and how much i would be paid, after that NO ONE TAUGHT ME A dang THING THEY ALL EXPECTED ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING!! I am so serious they dumped their own jobs on me when the store owner left it was ridiculous!

Interview Question – Nothing because they hand out jobs like flyers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quit after the first day.

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I had the interview standing up. Also it was less than 10 minutes. I had applied online. I called a day after applying and they told me to come for an interview. When i came the hiring manger forget she had an interview with me. It was an easy process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at McDonald's.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

McDonald's Videos

McDonald's – Why Work for Us?

Can you imagine a world without the Big Mac? Or Chicken McNuggets? Or Happy Meals? Luckily, back in 1954, a man named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of our history… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 26 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.