McDonald's Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I just filled out an application, turned it in and got "interviewed" all in the same day. All I was asked was when I'd be available to work. Make sure you have good availability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Lexington, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interviewer seemed a bit stressed since she was interviewing many people that day, but she seemed in control. It made her seem like she was professional but still a human. I answered her questions the best I could but I messed up on one. I didn't have any questions for her when she asked for any. I messed up with that and I believe that was my downfall. This was my first interview and I didn't come prepared as I didn't know that I would be the one asking her questions. I should have done some research and came prepared. She did great with interview even with the stress. She made me feel welcome but at a professional level.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any questions for me?"   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Got word through my college that McDonald´s was hiring sale associates. I sent in my resume with a cover letter and got called back the following week to schedule an interview. They asked all the basic interview questions and it was only 20 minutes long. I was offered a position the following week at a local branch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Decent, very fast application paper

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (New Castle, DE) in May 2012.

Interview

Very quick and simple with minimal questions and easygoing conversation.

Interview Questions

• If you were going to handle your stress, what would you do on the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was minimum wage or nothing. I was looking for my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamestown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Jamestown, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview after I returned an application to the store. I had a one on one interview with the store manager and was called about a week later being informed that I had got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then I dropped off my resume at the store. Two of my friends were working there and I guess they recommanded me to the manager. I can't really remember if I had a phone interview or not. I had one in-person intervew with the manager. It wasn't a formal interview. I wore a plaid shirt, black jeans and flats to the interview and we sat down between one of the tables in the store. She asked a few general behavioral questions. I was able to answer all of them. Then one week later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a team member isn't contributing?   1 Answer