McDonald's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 12 months - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Decent, very fast application paper

Interview Question – Why were you unemployed   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New Castle, DE

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very quick and simple with minimal questions and easygoing conversation.

Interview Question – If you were going to handle your stress, what would you do on the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was minimum wage or nothing. I was looking for my first job.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Got word through my college that McDonald´s was hiring sale associates. I sent in my resume with a cover letter and got called back the following week to schedule an interview. They asked all the basic interview questions and it was only 20 minutes long. I was offered a position the following week at a local branch.

Interview Question – How can you contribute to this company.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jamestown, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in for an interview after I returned an application to the store. I had a one on one interview with the store manager and was called about a week later being informed that I had got the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!