McDonald's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2014

2.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I just filled out an application, turned it in and got "interviewed" all in the same day. All I was asked was when I'd be available to work. Make sure you have good availability.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

The interviewer seemed a bit stressed since she was interviewing many people that day, but she seemed in control. It made her seem like she was professional but still a human. I answered her questions the best I could but I messed up on one. I didn't have any questions for her when she asked for any. I messed up with that and I believe that was my downfall. This was my first interview and I didn't come prepared as I didn't know that I would be the one asking her questions. I should have done some research and came prepared. She did great with interview even with the stress. She made me feel welcome but at a professional level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 12 months - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Decent, very fast application paper

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Castle, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Very quick and simple with minimal questions and easygoing conversation.

Interview Questions
    • If you were going to handle your stress, what would you do on the job?   View Answer
    It was minimum wage or nothing. I was looking for my first job.

Sales Associate Interview

Got word through my college that McDonald´s was hiring sale associates. I sent in my resume with a cover letter and got called back the following week to schedule an interview. They asked all the basic interview questions and it was only 20 minutes long. I was offered a position the following week at a local branch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jamestown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamestown, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in December 2011.

I was asked to come in for an interview after I returned an application to the store. I had a one on one interview with the store manager and was called about a week later being informed that I had got the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2010.

I applied online and then I dropped off my resume at the store. Two of my friends were working there and I guess they recommanded me to the manager. I can't really remember if I had a phone interview or not. I had one in-person intervew with the manager. It wasn't a formal interview. I wore a plaid shirt, black jeans and flats to the interview and we sat down between one of the tables in the store. She asked a few general behavioral questions. I was able to answer all of them. Then one week later I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a team member isn't contributing?   View Answer

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!