McDonald's Service Crew Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Phillipsburg, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

i have an interview on january 29 2013. in batangas city, teachers convention center.

Interview Questions

• what do you think the job of service crew?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Angeles City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's (Angeles City (Philippines)) in October 2014.

Interview

Mcdonald's marquee mall is willing to hire everyday because nowadays many people today are finding a job. Because of growing up population here in our country. Im so proud because I become a member of mcdonald's marquee mall. The company is very kind, all of the crew's are very friendly, and most of all mcsonald's marquee mall is very hospitable.

Interview Questions

• If you have a big mistake in your life what is it?   1 Answer

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Cebu City (Philippines)) in February 2014.

Interview

they just texted me that I scheduled for an interview at 8am.

Interview Questions

• "Introduce yourself" "Why you choose Mcdonalds since there are lots of fast food chain?" "why we should hire you?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

its depend

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lapasan (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Lapasan (Philippines)) in March 2011.

Interview

Be Confident of what questions and answers that you said to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• the question which i think is very unexpected is that "who is the rudest person whom you encounter in your entire life?".   1 Answer

Negotiation

do your job well. be honest and keep smiling to the customers

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cavite, Dapitan (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Cavite, Dapitan (Philippines)) in September 2010.

Interview

passing of resume. then test about some situation. interview with the restaurant manager.. lastly is the on the job training

Interview Questions

• what will do if your co worker doesnt do his or her job well?   9 Answers