McDonald's Shift Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Alameda, CA).

Interview

Very easy. Submitted application. Got an interview chance after six months. All basic question with description of past experience of customer services. Basically, the manager will ask you about all kind of question related to customer services and food handling.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about what your past experience of customer services?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was a simple interview. They asked me job related questions and I answered them. I then asked them questions and they answered me. The process took less than 20 minutes.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Pretty simple, just an one on one interview with the local branch manager. He asked me about my past experience, current status and the reasons why I believed I would be a good fit in the company

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went great. Everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere was pretty calm. They really made you seem like they care about you as a person and thats what I enjoyed the most. I recieved a job over, but I politely declined. I really just wanted more interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Really brief process- seemed to be a generic interview that they give to all interviewers. It focused on questions on my expierence more than anything else. The entire process took about a week before they got back to me with an offer to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in a company?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

Manager wanted to know if I could fix fries while making shakes without dropping any. If I could I would have been hired but unfortunately I couldn't confirm that.

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

One simple interview

Interview Questions

• Only one question asked: "Why do you want to work here?"   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I didnt really get interviewed. I new the store manager so i easily got the job, Just went in and filled out some papers and worked the next day. If you want the job go in a few day after you applied and talk to the store manager

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Tewksbury, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

had 2 interviews with lots of questions

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here when you just graduated college   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

Pay more attention to what is actually happening inside the restaurants rather than just the numbers, make sure that people managers are hiring the right people for the job and keep them happy. A happy management and crew makes for a good running restaurant.
    I make good money for low level job, free food on days that I work. Buy 1 meal get 1 meal free on days that I don't work. Gold Card benefits save me a lot of money. Flexible hours make balancing a High School life and work very easy. Hard work, many managers need to have more passion for the job itself rather than just during peak periods or when they are being evaluated.