McDonald's Shift Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was great.He was on time,and I really felt as he was listening as I answered and asked questions.I was called after a week of applying online.I was asked to call for 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the store I wanted to work at.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Alameda, CA).

Interview

Very easy. Submitted application. Got an interview chance after six months. All basic question with description of past experience of customer services. Basically, the manager will ask you about all kind of question related to customer services and food handling.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about what your past experience of customer services?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was a simple interview. They asked me job related questions and I answered them. I then asked them questions and they answered me. The process took less than 20 minutes.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Pretty simple, just an one on one interview with the local branch manager. He asked me about my past experience, current status and the reasons why I believed I would be a good fit in the company

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Really brief process- seemed to be a generic interview that they give to all interviewers. It focused on questions on my expierence more than anything else. The entire process took about a week before they got back to me with an offer to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in a company?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went great. Everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere was pretty calm. They really made you seem like they care about you as a person and thats what I enjoyed the most. I recieved a job over, but I politely declined. I really just wanted more interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fresno, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I did one phone interview that basically made sure i was interested and understood that the salary was very low, i did a face to face with two supervisors, I did a 3 day on the job interview, and then i did an interview with the the same two supervisors and their boss.

Interview Questions

• How are your leadership skills   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

One simple interview

Interview Questions

• Only one question asked: "Why do you want to work here?"   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I didnt really get interviewed. I new the store manager so i easily got the job, Just went in and filled out some papers and worked the next day. If you want the job go in a few day after you applied and talk to the store manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I went in to meet with the hiring manager and it was fairly quick interview. They just wanted to make sure I had experience in the industry and could manage the job duties.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had trouble with a team member.   Answer Question

I got a better offer somewhere else.