McDonald's

2.1

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2014.

I applied on their website, received a call.

Low salary.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview was great. HR was very professional and open. They shared all the paths to grow with the company as well as suggest a road map for my skill set and experience.

Interview Questions
    They were very generous and rewarded me incrementally over the next year as I reached the goals we agreed to.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

You should expect to answer questions about yourself. What you like to do, what kind of grades you get, you transportation to and from work, they just want to get to know you. Sometimes they'll throw you a math problem or interesting question like, "If you were a super hero and could have one power, what would it be?" If they ask that, DO NOT say flying. That is a horrible choice. Teleportation is always better than flying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Was contacted by recruietr and provided resume. Process involved 3 inerviews on same day with corporate and franchise staff. Very straightforward process and received offer in 7 days

Needed a more challenging position

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

The hiring process was systematic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2009.

Store positions can be quite boring. Flip burgers. Pack the fries and toys for happy meal. Hiring was pretty easy. Although I never had worked for McDonalds, I got hired as store manager based on my work at Chiptole. The interview process is a joke. Having gone through my bachelors and masters, this is the best I could find now.

Interview Questions
    • What was the worst customer review from Chipotle and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's in January 2009.

basic interview process, general questions asked

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation phase

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Thorough application process, structured interview. Met the area manager three times along with a number of different store managers and one senior director. Nice people, good questions - got the feeling they were interested in my skills, , experience academics and as a person. Each round took between 1- 2 hours. Followed up with referees.

Store Manager Interview

The interview is with a board of higher official and they may seem intimidating but they aren't. You just have to be confident and be well prepared. Some of the questions are relating to scenarios and also previous experiences. The workers are very friendly and they are from different places in the world. Nobody will be culturally shocked as the employee is informed about the basis of the place. Please be dresses appropriately and have the necessary documents i.e. CV and recommendations. Certificates of Under graduation or equivalent may be required but this depends on the type of job application. There is not discrimination.

Interview Questions
    • Scenarios relating to how an employee might behave and how to react to complaints from customers.   Answer Question
    Offers are negotiable but this depends on your experience.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in July 2011.

I was hired as a crew member. My interview was ridiculously simple. They asked if I had reliable transportation to work and if I was willing to do the work assigned to me.