McDonald's Team Member Interview Questions & Reviews

19 interviews

1.7

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

So I applied online to work as a team member because I had a friend who worked there for a while who said it was a pretty easy job. The interview was only like ten minutes long at tops and I was asked the most basic and generic questions ever by the interviewer.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sycamore, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sycamore, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Apply online first. It may take several weeks for them to get back to you, be patient. They will contact you by phone and arrange an interview. After the interview, it may take them another week or more before letting you know. When going in, dress nicely, such as a dress shirt and slacks, or a suitable blouse and slacks or dress skirt. Don't over do it. Skip the tie.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2012.

One of the easiest jobs in the world to attain. The interview is no big deal, I mean come on, its McDonald's for goodness sake. But you have to walk into it with a sense of purpose, because in this economy, jobs are a valuable thing to have.

Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2013.

Was great and I loved it. Staff and managers were friendly and nice and it is a great place to work.

Team Member Interview

The interview process was fairly simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cedartown, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedartown, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Applied one day and got called for an interview the next day which made me a little wary because I could tell that they were desperate for help.

Interview Questions
    • I applied for an hourly department management position but when I went to the interview, I was told that they needed team members instead. I might not have even gone to the interview had known that beforehand. I was asked if I would be willing to take out trash, wash dishes and clean toilets.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. I needed a second job and I was tired of looking for something that could work around my full time job so I just took what they offered.

Team Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2012.

I applied online when I saw that they had a job opening near my house, took about 2 weeks for them to call and asked me to come in for an interview. It was fairly simple, straight forward questions. I was pretty nervous since when I came in, the manager was waiting, it was over in 30 mins.

Interview Questions
    • They asked why I wanted to work at McDonalds, I should've been prepared- however I didn't think of this question ahead of time.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

The only question he asked me was "tell me about yourself", then he was talking about how he needed to hire a lot of people by summer so I'm guessing most people who went for an interview got hired. Then he just reviewed a packet with information on the orientation/training you have to go to get your uniform and the dress code etc...

no negotiation its basically min. wage.

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Applied online and showed my face to the buisness. I was called in about a week and was scedualed an interview. It was pretty straight forward and I was told about the company, what I would be expected to do and the salary. I was asked a few questions, pretty basic. They were about how to handle specific work environment situations, as well as a few personal ones about your greatest fear, ect

Interview Questions
    • What is a problem you may have in the workplace?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Waipahu, HI
    Anonymous Employee in Waipahu, HI

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

The interview was very simple. Typical "Tell me about yourself" and "tell me about a time that you had to overcome blah blah blah" Super easy. The only thing I didn't like is that she asked me if I wanted to go to orientation but didn't inform me that I was "hired" So when I showed up to orientation, and no one wanted to help me (the staff was very rude and I'm not sure why), I left and so of course it makes me look bad that I didn't show up for a job I claimed I wanted.

Interview Questions

I declined because they were unprofessional, but what do you expect with mcdonalds right?

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!