McDonald's

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sycamore, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Interview Details – Apply online first. It may take several weeks for them to get back to you, be patient. They will contact you by phone and arrange an interview. After the interview, it may take them another week or more before letting you know. When going in, dress nicely, such as a dress shirt and slacks, or a suitable blouse and slacks or dress skirt. Don't over do it. Skip the tie.

Interview Question – How to handle a customer complaint.   Answer Question

Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2012.

Interview Details – One of the easiest jobs in the world to attain. The interview is no big deal, I mean come on, its McDonald's for goodness sake. But you have to walk into it with a sense of purpose, because in this economy, jobs are a valuable thing to have.

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2013.

Interview Details – Was great and I loved it. Staff and managers were friendly and nice and it is a great place to work.

Interview Question – What is your biggest area of opportunity?   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly simple.

Interview Question – I do not think I had an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Cedartown, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied one day and got called for an interview the next day which made me a little wary because I could tell that they were desperate for help.

Interview Question – I applied for an hourly department management position but when I went to the interview, I was told that they needed team members instead. I might not have even gone to the interview had known that beforehand. I was asked if I would be willing to take out trash, wash dishes and clean toilets.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. I needed a second job and I was tired of looking for something that could work around my full time job so I just took what they offered.

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online when I saw that they had a job opening near my house, took about 2 weeks for them to call and asked me to come in for an interview. It was fairly simple, straight forward questions. I was pretty nervous since when I came in, the manager was waiting, it was over in 30 mins.

Interview Question – They asked why I wanted to work at McDonalds, I should've been prepared- however I didn't think of this question ahead of time.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – The only question he asked me was "tell me about yourself", then he was talking about how he needed to hire a lot of people by summer so I'm guessing most people who went for an interview got hired. Then he just reviewed a packet with information on the orientation/training you have to go to get your uniform and the dress code etc...

Negotiation Details – no negotiation its basically min. wage.

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and showed my face to the buisness. I was called in about a week and was scedualed an interview. It was pretty straight forward and I was told about the company, what I would be expected to do and the salary. I was asked a few questions, pretty basic. They were about how to handle specific work environment situations, as well as a few personal ones about your greatest fear, ect

Interview Question – What is a problem you may have in the workplace?   View Answer

Waipahu, HI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple. Typical "Tell me about yourself" and "tell me about a time that you had to overcome blah blah blah" Super easy. The only thing I didn't like is that she asked me if I wanted to go to orientation but didn't inform me that I was "hired" So when I showed up to orientation, and no one wanted to help me (the staff was very rude and I'm not sure why), I left and so of course it makes me look bad that I didn't show up for a job I claimed I wanted.

Interview Question – They were all very easy.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because they were unprofessional, but what do you expect with mcdonalds right?

Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Went rather easy. Applied online and was called two weeks later. There were 3 other people waiting to be interviewed as well.

Interview Question – Straight forward questions, very easy to answer nothing to hard.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Team Member interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.