McDonald's Team Member Interview Questions

1.7

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sycamore, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sycamore, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Apply online first. It may take several weeks for them to get back to you, be patient. They will contact you by phone and arrange an interview. After the interview, it may take them another week or more before letting you know. When going in, dress nicely, such as a dress shirt and slacks, or a suitable blouse and slacks or dress skirt. Don't over do it. Skip the tie.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Team Member Interview

The interview process was fairly simple.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

The only question he asked me was "tell me about yourself", then he was talking about how he needed to hire a lot of people by summer so I'm guessing most people who went for an interview got hired. Then he just reviewed a packet with information on the orientation/training you have to go to get your uniform and the dress code etc...

no negotiation its basically min. wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's.

Went rather easy. Applied online and was called two weeks later. There were 3 other people waiting to be interviewed as well.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward questions, very easy to answer nothing to hard.   Answer Question

Went through 2 interviewers. Not hard questions at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waipahu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

The interview was very simple. Typical "Tell me about yourself" and "tell me about a time that you had to overcome blah blah blah" Super easy. The only thing I didn't like is that she asked me if I wanted to go to orientation but didn't inform me that I was "hired" So when I showed up to orientation, and no one wanted to help me (the staff was very rude and I'm not sure why), I left and so of course it makes me look bad that I didn't show up for a job I claimed I wanted.

Interview Questions

I declined because they were unprofessional, but what do you expect with mcdonalds right?

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cedartown, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedartown, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Applied one day and got called for an interview the next day which made me a little wary because I could tell that they were desperate for help.

Interview Questions
    • I applied for an hourly department management position but when I went to the interview, I was told that they needed team members instead. I might not have even gone to the interview had known that beforehand. I was asked if I would be willing to take out trash, wash dishes and clean toilets.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. I needed a second job and I was tired of looking for something that could work around my full time job so I just took what they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2013.

Was great and I loved it. Staff and managers were friendly and nice and it is a great place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, MN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online and they called me to set up an interview. When I got there they gave me a cup for a free drink. I waited in the lobby until a manager came to get me. We sat in a booth and he began the interview. It was very short and I was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe a time when I was working in a group and someone wasn't doing their part and what I did to get them on track.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase. He just said that he was going to offer me the job and if that was okay with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2012.

It took probably 10 minutes for the interview to start. When it started it was pretty simple. Questions like : How would you describe yourself in 3 words and why? How often are you available? They gave me the job on the spot and had me filling out paperwork after the interview. Later I realized some of the managers were really pushy and yelled often. Even though I was doing my job fine.

Interview Questions
    They just asked my availability.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!