McDonald's Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

1.8

Team Member Interview

Interview

Was Called Two Days Later For A Interview Got Asked Simple Interview Questions talked a little asked me when I was able to start and got called two days later

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online the process took less then a week. They called me on a Saturday was told to come in Tuesday for a interview. It was very simple i was nervous at first but quickly shaked it off. I was very talkative smiled a lot. Was told they would call me back Tuesday for an interview. The lady said she like i was talkative and not shy. im feeling really positive she will call me back..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Savannah, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online March 19 around 11pm got a call back the next day Mar20 my interview was scheduled on Mar23,When I got to McDonald's it took about 30mins for me to have my interview the whole interview process was basically she talked about my availability, transportation, training and appearance .She then handed me a paper where the orientation was going to be held at. (HIRED ON THE SPOT)
    My experience if your not hired on the spot you most likely been declined.

Interview Questions

• Are you a fast worker?
      Can you take criticism?
      Do you have transportation?
      Have you ever worked in a restaurant?

1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later to come in that same day for an interview. I arrived to the interview 10 minutes early. The manager came out and we sat at a table in the dining room and she just asked me basic questions about my availability and if I ever worked in a team and what I learned from being a part of a team. She also asked if I ever had to deal with rude customers and what I would do if I had to deal with one. The manager was super nice and she asked me if I could do the second interview later that day. She said that I had to go to the McDonalds corporate office down the road for this interview. When I got there, there was one guy just finishing up his interview so I had to wait a few minutes. When I was finally called back, I had to go into an office and the interviewer sat behind a desk. It was definitely the most formal fast food interview I have ever had and probably ever will have. The interviewer was not very nice and kept acting disgusted that I currently worked for one of their competitors. She asked me about availability and if I ever had two jobs before. This interview lasted maybe four minutes and at the end, she asked me for my ID and a social security card. She told me that she would give me a call when she makes her decision. She did not even stand up to say goodbye or even acknowledge me after that. Overall one of the worst interviews I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The only difficult thing was dealing with the second interviewers bad attitude.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Sparks, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

I replied to a craigslist ad, applied online, the same day had interview with the FO then 3 days later interview with GM. I was told that the GM would review with FO to see their take of me, then a week past. I called to see what was going on with my application, I really want to work there I do, but the GM said she would call if she needed me. So I guess I don't have job there. Its was something I really wanted to do and was able to do. If I didn't want to work there wouldn't apply there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you juggled multiple things at once at your previous job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

You have to fill out another job application once you go for your interview then they call you up and ask questions based on what you wrote on the application, nothing too hard. The interview process took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work here?

Answer Question

I was caught up with school work

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Interview

I thought I did well but I was never called for the second interview. It was a simple one on one interview with a few questions. Not that difficult but I guess no one likes me for me. But I'm still determined to find a job somewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's (Joliet, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the owner, it was very uncomfortable. He basically told me that even though they were still interviewing people, they weren't hiring anyone else. He asked me question to do with school and my availability but nothing to with the job itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Fast and easy interview, extremely easy questions. No need to be nervous at all. Be very polite, answer kindly. Are you going to be okay working in a fairly fast environment and help customers out in need in a responsible fashion?

Interview Questions

• Are your parents okay with you working here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online then 3 hours later they called back asking if I wanted to schedule an interview. The interview was very easy and I was hired on the spot