McDonald's

2.0

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

You have to fill out another job application once you go for your interview then they call you up and ask questions based on what you wrote on the application, nothing too hard. The interview process took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Why do you want to work here?

Answer Question

I was caught up with school work

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

I thought I did well but I was never called for the second interview. It was a simple one on one interview with a few questions. Not that difficult but I guess no one likes me for me. But I'm still determined to find a job somewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

I was interviewed by the owner, it was very uncomfortable. He basically told me that even though they were still interviewing people, they weren't hiring anyone else. He asked me question to do with school and my availability but nothing to with the job itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sycamore, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sycamore, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Apply online first. It may take several weeks for them to get back to you, be patient. They will contact you by phone and arrange an interview. After the interview, it may take them another week or more before letting you know. When going in, dress nicely, such as a dress shirt and slacks, or a suitable blouse and slacks or dress skirt. Don't over do it. Skip the tie.

Team Member Interview

The interview process was fairly simple.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

The only question he asked me was "tell me about yourself", then he was talking about how he needed to hire a lot of people by summer so I'm guessing most people who went for an interview got hired. Then he just reviewed a packet with information on the orientation/training you have to go to get your uniform and the dress code etc...

no negotiation its basically min. wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Went rather easy. Applied online and was called two weeks later. There were 3 other people waiting to be interviewed as well.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward questions, very easy to answer nothing to hard.   Answer Question

Went through 2 interviewers. Not hard questions at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

The interview was very simple. Typical "Tell me about yourself" and "tell me about a time that you had to overcome blah blah blah" Super easy. The only thing I didn't like is that she asked me if I wanted to go to orientation but didn't inform me that I was "hired" So when I showed up to orientation, and no one wanted to help me (the staff was very rude and I'm not sure why), I left and so of course it makes me look bad that I didn't show up for a job I claimed I wanted.

Interview Questions

I declined because they were unprofessional, but what do you expect with mcdonalds right?

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

I arrived at the McDonald's specified address wearing semi-formal clothing. I arrived early, and informed the employee at the counter that I arrived for an interview. The employee told me to take a seat, and I waited for the interviewer. When the interviewer came, we greeted and shook hands, and I was directed to a table away from the other tanles the customers used. The interviewer asked questions like what I know about the company, why I wanted to work at McDonald's and what my strengths and weaknesses are. I answered all these questions to the best of my knowledge. WHen the interview was over, the interviewer told me that I would get a call from the company's manager if I was deemed appropriate for employment in a couple of days. However, I did not get the call.

Interview Questions
    • How to propely answer the question: "What salary/wages would be appropriate for you?" or any similar questions.   View Answer