McDonald's

Updated Feb 6, 2015
Updated Feb 6, 2015

2.0

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

I applied online and was called a few days later to come in that same day for an interview. I arrived to the interview 10 minutes early. The manager came out and we sat at a table in the dining room and she just asked me basic questions about my availability and if I ever worked in a team and what I learned from being a part of a team. She also asked if I ever had to deal with rude customers and what I would do if I had to deal with one. The manager was super nice and she asked me if I could do the second interview later that day. She said that I had to go to the McDonalds corporate office down the road for this interview. When I got there, there was one guy just finishing up his interview so I had to wait a few minutes. When I was finally called back, I had to go into an office and the interviewer sat behind a desk. It was definitely the most formal fast food interview I have ever had and probably ever will have. The interviewer was not very nice and kept acting disgusted that I currently worked for one of their competitors. She asked me about availability and if I ever had two jobs before. This interview lasted maybe four minutes and at the end, she asked me for my ID and a social security card. She told me that she would give me a call when she makes her decision. She did not even stand up to say goodbye or even acknowledge me after that. Overall one of the worst interviews I have ever been on.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions. The only difficult thing was dealing with the second interviewers bad attitude.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

I replied to a craigslist ad, applied online, the same day had interview with the FO then 3 days later interview with GM. I was told that the GM would review with FO to see their take of me, then a week past. I called to see what was going on with my application, I really want to work there I do, but the GM said she would call if she needed me. So I guess I don't have job there. Its was something I really wanted to do and was able to do. If I didn't want to work there wouldn't apply there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you juggled multiple things at once at your previous job.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

You have to fill out another job application once you go for your interview then they call you up and ask questions based on what you wrote on the application, nothing too hard. The interview process took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to work here?

Answer Question

I was caught up with school work

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

I thought I did well but I was never called for the second interview. It was a simple one on one interview with a few questions. Not that difficult but I guess no one likes me for me. But I'm still determined to find a job somewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

I was interviewed by the owner, it was very uncomfortable. He basically told me that even though they were still interviewing people, they weren't hiring anyone else. He asked me question to do with school and my availability but nothing to with the job itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sycamore, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sycamore, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Apply online first. It may take several weeks for them to get back to you, be patient. They will contact you by phone and arrange an interview. After the interview, it may take them another week or more before letting you know. When going in, dress nicely, such as a dress shirt and slacks, or a suitable blouse and slacks or dress skirt. Don't over do it. Skip the tie.

Team Member Interview

The interview process was fairly simple.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

The only question he asked me was "tell me about yourself", then he was talking about how he needed to hire a lot of people by summer so I'm guessing most people who went for an interview got hired. Then he just reviewed a packet with information on the orientation/training you have to go to get your uniform and the dress code etc...

no negotiation its basically min. wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Went rather easy. Applied online and was called two weeks later. There were 3 other people waiting to be interviewed as well.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward questions, very easy to answer nothing to hard.   Answer Question

Went through 2 interviewers. Not hard questions at all