McDonald's Interview Questions in Wisconsin

Updated Sep 3, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about three days later got a call back from a manager she invited me to do an interview a few days from then and I went in. Standard questions were asked like 'why do you want to work here?' and 'what are you best/worst qualities?'. There was also a part where I had to go through a scenario with a customer who was unhappy with something about the service. I thought I messed up the interview (still do) but Another 3 or 4 days after the interview I got a call from the manager who interviewed me who told me I was being considered but had to take a test and pass it. It was a two question test asking about criminal history and sexual offenses. Another few days after completing the test I got a call from the manager and received an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kiel, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kiel, WI).

Interview

Just a one-on-one interview with one of the managers, nothing special. Went over past jobs and what I'm doing in school, like extra-curriculars. I was 14 so it was mostly about what I'm doing in school. Also when I could work and what times were the best. She basically said I had the job once we were done with the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

It took three interviews over a year to get the job. A long process indeed, this business only hires quality employees. They asked me several common questions, I had a reference already working at business who was younger than me. Was very disappointed when that was the only reason I got the job because of the reference. The manager gave me my uniforms which included a hat, 2x shirts, but 1x pants, and belt. I'm disappointed that I did not receive 2x pants and the manager said they'd get me a second pair of pants. The belt is very flimsy and is a piece of junk that has broke several times.

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

It was one interview and I got the job

Anonymous Employee in Lake Geneva, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lake Geneva, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

The store called me and quickly set up an interview. I went to the interview, but it took about a week or two for the store to respond. When they did respond, I was able to go to the meeting where I go over W-2's and other information like that. After that, I watched training videos. It took over a week until I was able to get my uniform in order to work at McDonald's. I was dissatisfied that my clothing size was not available in pants, so they told me to buy my own if they don't fit, but it's okay because they offered to refund me for the price of the pants (which I didn't make them pay for).

Interview Questions

• What is an area of weakness that you struggle with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waupaca, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Waupaca, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied at McDonalds online and was called in a few day after. The interview took about 5 minutes and was easy for being my first job, for a different employer. She asked me the general questions like, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" or "What could you offer us?". Then she asked me to tell a bit about myself, not work related, just in general. I told her I like to read and she asked me what kind of books, being the book worm I am it was difficult telling her which ones I really like so I gave her a broad genre. I believe asking me questions like that made it easier to relax and let the answers flow more naturally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations, it was my first job after all. But, afterwards, the hours were pretty easy to change though they were hectic.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

I took an Application. Questionare. Interview. Call back or instant hire. I was hired on the spot. Interview was easy. No background check required though they will ask offenses for obvious reasons.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Onalaska, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Onalaska, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

quickly went over my application in a matter of 10 minutes. I got hired on the spot and given manuals, paper work and my orientation date.he was very helpful by answering everything that I had to ask.

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sheboygan, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

It's very easy with one question " What do you think you can contribute to Mcdonald's? "

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can contribute to Mcdonald's?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

I filled out an application and waited about month to get a response. The way I received a response is I went up to McDonalds for lunch and ask the manager could she please give me an interview. The interview was about 10 minutes of her not paying attention and she was about 20 minutes late. She had a bad personality and bad attitude.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work per day?   1 Answer