McDonald's

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lake Geneva, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

Interview Details – The store called me and quickly set up an interview. I went to the interview, but it took about a week or two for the store to respond. When they did respond, I was able to go to the meeting where I go over W-2's and other information like that. After that, I watched training videos. It took over a week until I was able to get my uniform in order to work at McDonald's. I was dissatisfied that my clothing size was not available in pants, so they told me to buy my own if they don't fit, but it's okay because they offered to refund me for the price of the pants (which I didn't make them pay for).

Interview Question – What is an area of weakness that you struggle with?   View Answer

Fry Cook Interview

Fry Cook
Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was one interview and I got the job

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Waupaca, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied at McDonalds online and was called in a few day after. The interview took about 5 minutes and was easy for being my first job, for a different employer. She asked me the general questions like, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" or "What could you offer us?". Then she asked me to tell a bit about myself, not work related, just in general. I told her I like to read and she asked me what kind of books, being the book worm I am it was difficult telling her which ones I really like so I gave her a broad genre. I believe asking me questions like that made it easier to relax and let the answers flow more naturally.

Interview Question – What could you offer us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations, it was my first job after all. But, afterwards, the hours were pretty easy to change though they were hectic.

Merrill, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2009.

Interview Details – They called me rather quickly for an interview. I was still in High School and had no work experience. Asked me basic questions that were easy to answer. Seemed interested in hiring me, but never called me.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Fry Cook Interview

Fry Cook
Hudson, WI

I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2008.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with Manager. Mainly discussed what hours i was able to work.

Interview Question – When is the soonest you can start?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Found a better job that was less stressful and paid more.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Kenosha, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2009.

Interview Details – Followed the interviewer around and flipped some burgers. Overall pretty easy

Interview Question – They asked me if I'd be willing to clean a toilet.   Answer Question

Sheboygan, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

Interview Details – It's very easy with one question " What do you think you can contribute to Mcdonald's? "

Interview Question – What do you think you can contribute to Mcdonald's?   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's interview questions and advice in Wisconsin. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.