McDonald's Interview Questions in Wisconsin

1.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's in August 2014.

It took three interviews over a year to get the job. A long process indeed, this business only hires quality employees. They asked me several common questions, I had a reference already working at business who was younger than me. Was very disappointed when that was the only reason I got the job because of the reference. The manager gave me my uniforms which included a hat, 2x shirts, but 1x pants, and belt. I'm disappointed that I did not receive 2x pants and the manager said they'd get me a second pair of pants. The belt is very flimsy and is a piece of junk that has broke several times.

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

interviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

It was one interview and I got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Geneva, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Geneva, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

The store called me and quickly set up an interview. I went to the interview, but it took about a week or two for the store to respond. When they did respond, I was able to go to the meeting where I go over W-2's and other information like that. After that, I watched training videos. It took over a week until I was able to get my uniform in order to work at McDonald's. I was dissatisfied that my clothing size was not available in pants, so they told me to buy my own if they don't fit, but it's okay because they offered to refund me for the price of the pants (which I didn't make them pay for).

Interview Questions
    • What is an area of weakness that you struggle with?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waupaca, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waupaca, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2013.

I applied at McDonalds online and was called in a few day after. The interview took about 5 minutes and was easy for being my first job, for a different employer. She asked me the general questions like, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" or "What could you offer us?". Then she asked me to tell a bit about myself, not work related, just in general. I told her I like to read and she asked me what kind of books, being the book worm I am it was difficult telling her which ones I really like so I gave her a broad genre. I believe asking me questions like that made it easier to relax and let the answers flow more naturally.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiations, it was my first job after all. But, afterwards, the hours were pretty easy to change though they were hectic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

It's very easy with one question " What do you think you can contribute to Mcdonald's? "

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrill, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrill, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in November 2009.

They called me rather quickly for an interview. I was still in High School and had no work experience. Asked me basic questions that were easy to answer. Seemed interested in hiring me, but never called me.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2009.

Followed the interviewer around and flipped some burgers. Overall pretty easy

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, WI

interviewed at McDonald's in March 2008.

Face to face interview with Manager. Mainly discussed what hours i was able to work.

Interview Questions

Found a better job that was less stressful and paid more.