McGarry Bowen Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McGarry Bowen in October 2014.

Interview

Set up a phone call within a couple days of getting in contact with them. It was a 20 minute chat mostly about my past experiences, what I know about McGarry, challenges I had in the past etc. Would be followed by 1-3 round interviews depending on how fast they need someone. Recruiter was very nice and personable and was honest about where they are in terms of hiring needs.

Interview Questions

• What advertising campaign interested you the most recently and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGarry Bowen

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

I reached out to an HR recruiter and first did a phone interview. I then scheduled a visit to NYC for interviews at various companies and mentioned I would be in town. I then was scheduled for interviews on two teams and did second round and final round on both that week. I interviewed with my direct boss, then met other members on the team

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McGarry Bowen.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where the interviewer asked most of the typical questions about work experience, academic experience, why mcgarrybowen. Following the interview, I was asked to come in after 3 days for a one-on-one interview with the HR recruiter who spoke to me on the phone. The interview was very easy going, more of a get-to-know-you kind of interview. I was then asked to come in a week later to meet with the hiring manager, and several other people from the different accounts with vacancies. Interviews were the basic "tell me a bit about yourself", strengths and weaknesses, work experience etc. I was informed that they will get back to me the week after.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGarry Bowen in November 2011.

Interview

Standard questions about what your favorite ad campaigns was, explaining your resume, explaining the job and the ins and outs of the account. What is the outrageous thing is that the HR department just jerks you around - didnt tell me whether I got the job for weeks and didn't respond to my queries. To make it worse, one of the people I interviewed with, who encouraged me to ask him follow-up questions, ignored my email. After repeatedly asking if I got the job, they suggested I keep looking, still not giving a definitive no. Extremely rude.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite ad campaign?   1 Answer