McGarry Bowen

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McGarry Bowen.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone interview where the interviewer asked most of the typical questions about work experience, academic experience, why mcgarrybowen. Following the interview, I was asked to come in after 3 days for a one-on-one interview with the HR recruiter who spoke to me on the phone. The interview was very easy going, more of a get-to-know-you kind of interview. I was then asked to come in a week later to meet with the hiring manager, and several other people from the different accounts with vacancies. Interviews were the basic "tell me a bit about yourself", strengths and weaknesses, work experience etc.
I was informed that they will get back to me the week after.

Interview Question – How do you manage account assets?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive

The process took a day - interviewed at McGarry Bowen in November 2011.

Interview Details – Standard questions about what your favorite ad campaigns was, explaining your resume, explaining the job and the ins and outs of the account. What is the outrageous thing is that the HR department just jerks you around - didnt tell me whether I got the job for weeks and didn't respond to my queries. To make it worse, one of the people I interviewed with, who encouraged me to ask him follow-up questions, ignored my email. After repeatedly asking if I got the job, they suggested I keep looking, still not giving a definitive no. Extremely rude.

Interview Question – What is your favorite ad campaign?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for McGarry Bowen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGarry Bowen Assistant Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGarry Bowen employees and interview candidates.