McGill University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Assistant Interview

Accounting Assistant
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McGill University in May 2009.

Interview Details – It was a summer position at University's accounting department. I applied through work-study website. Few days after recruiter contacted me for personal interview. On the date of the interview, there were two female recruiters, one asked questions, one took notes. The interview is about an hour long, with comprehensive questions ranging from technical to behavioral. Overall, it's not a difficult process, but if you don't have much interview experience, I sugguest you prepare the basic behavioral questions found on internet, then listen carefully to every question they asked. Some questions may seems irrelevant but your answer will show whether you fit the position or not.

Interview Question – Describe the most tedious task you have ever done.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGill University

Worked for McGill University? Contribute to the Community!