Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP
- Audit Associate (47)
- Assurance Associate (22)
- Intern (19)
- Tax Associate (19)
- Consulting Associate (12)
- Tax Intern (10)
- Audit Intern (6)
- Assurance (5)
- Summer Leadership Program (5)
- Tax (5)
- Tax Senior Associate (4)
- Associate (4)
- Consulting (4)
- Audit Senior Associate (4)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Internship (3)
- Audit (3)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Assurance Intern (3)
- Senior Associate (3)
- Director (3)
- Accounting (3)
- Learning Coordinator (2)
- Technology Consultant (2)
- Pathways Leadership Program (2)
- Experienced Audit Associate (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Associate, Risk Management (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Auditor (2)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at McGladrey LLP.
I reached out to McGladrey at a career fair, and after a week or so, I emailed them as a follow up. Soon afterwards, I received an invitation to an on-campus interview. This consisted of laid-back conversation with one employer, and all we did was go over my resume, and ask questions of course.
- I was caught off-guard since I had prepared for difficult questions, but all we did was go over the resume. He simply said, "Tell me about your resume and experience." Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP
Accounting InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at McGladrey LLP in August 2011.
HR was very nice and accommodating,as well as the individuals I interviewed with. Have confidence in your qualifications and you should do fine. You will most likely interview with upper level management.
- Why do you want this job in particular? Answer Question
Accounting InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2009.
I had one on one interview with 1 Director, 2 Partners and 1 Supervisor. I met with them for half an hour each separately. Basically, I shared about my background experience and explained to them how I can make a great contribution to their firm.
Accountant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2008.