McGladrey LLP Accounting Interview Questions

2.5

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2008.

good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2009.

Interview

I had one on one interview with 1 Director, 2 Partners and 1 Supervisor. I met with them for half an hour each separately. Basically, I shared about my background experience and explained to them how I can make a great contribution to their firm.

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in August 2011.

Interview

HR was very nice and accommodating,as well as the individuals I interviewed with. Have confidence in your qualifications and you should do fine. You will most likely interview with upper level management.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

I reached out to McGladrey at a career fair, and after a week or so, I emailed them as a follow up. Soon afterwards, I received an invitation to an on-campus interview. This consisted of laid-back conversation with one employer, and all we did was go over my resume, and ask questions of course.

Interview Questions

• I was caught off-guard since I had prepared for difficult questions, but all we did was go over the resume. He simply said, "Tell me about your resume and experience."   Answer Question