McGladrey LLP

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP.

I reached out to McGladrey at a career fair, and after a week or so, I emailed them as a follow up. Soon afterwards, I received an invitation to an on-campus interview. This consisted of laid-back conversation with one employer, and all we did was go over my resume, and ask questions of course.

Interview Questions
  • I was caught off-guard since I had prepared for difficult questions, but all we did was go over the resume. He simply said, "Tell me about your resume and experience."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Accounting Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in August 2011.

HR was very nice and accommodating,as well as the individuals I interviewed with. Have confidence in your qualifications and you should do fine. You will most likely interview with upper level management.

Accounting Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2009.

I had one on one interview with 1 Director, 2 Partners and 1 Supervisor. I met with them for half an hour each separately. Basically, I shared about my background experience and explained to them how I can make a great contribution to their firm.

Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2008.

good