McGladrey LLP

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details – Got referred in by an existing employee. Had a phone screening with an HR recruiter. Was recommended to come in for an interview. Interviews consist of several 1:1 interviews (basically informal discussions) with managers, directors, etc. They usually do a group of candidates on the same day and you interact with the other candidates. Most interviews end with a luncheon with several 1st or 2nd year staff employees. Overall the interview process is very smooth and their HR does a very good job of communicating with you during the process. Decisions are made surprisingly fast and offers are extended very soon after the interviews are completed.

Interview Question – "What is the most frustrating thing you've experienced in your current or previous job?"   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details – I scheduled my interview through our school's on campus recruiting process. so we had a bunch of people picked for the interview. we had a pre-interview social the day before the interview. they were looking for candidates with 150 hr credit cpa eligible. it was a 1;1 interview. they were all kind.

Interview Questions

Assurance Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details – Had a brief interview on campus with a recruiter, was later called in for an interview in the office. Spoke with several different employees including multiple partners. More of a discussion than an interview.

Interview Question – More discussion than interview.   Answer Question

Assurance Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applies online and through campus career website, but what helped the most was giving them my resume at career fair. Process consisted of 45 minute interview at university- I was asked a lot about my resume, but most important part of the interview are the questions that I asked. I was notified the next week I had been accepted for the 2nd round Office Interviews. Office Interview consisted of 2- 45 minute 1 on 1 interviews with a partner and a director. They asked me very general questions about myself/resume, team work experience, "Why M&P?", "Why not big4?". Their questions lasted 5-10 mins. The rest of the time was for me to ask questions. The questions you ask are the most important part of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I'm not sure if I could have negotiated (if I could have it was not clear), but I did not.