McGladrey LLP

Updated Jun 26, 2014

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Davenport, IA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very laid back and comfortable process

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were a leader and had to resolve a conflict   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Assurance
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in January 2010.

Interview Details – Recruited on college campus. Second round interview was in Chicago. In Chicago, I interviewed with two different partners in the firm. I heard back from the human resources department within a week.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through college career website as well as McGladrey website. Two weeks after submitting my application, I received a call to schedule an on-site interview. The interview consists of presentation about the firm and three one-on-one interviews. The day after the interview, I got a call from the recruiter giving me an offer.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assurance Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details – 1st round interview on campus
then 2nd round in the office

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!