McGladrey LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

Assurance Summer Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was so nervous prior to my first interview with McGladrey. However, after meeting with career planning and going over the expected questions, I was much more relaxed. Going into the interview, I felt very prepared to talk about myself and my experiences on my resume. The interview was much more conversational than I expected and I found that it is easiest to talk than to wait for the interviewer to prompt you with questions.

Interview Question – What makes you YOU?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Assurance Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.