McGladrey LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Blue Bell, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in December 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two different people. The first being someone who was high up in auditing (I'm not sure if he was a partner or not), and the second being someone in HR. The entire process took about 30-40 minutes. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I applied online and then I called a few days later to ask if they were hiring, and I got an interview.

Interview Question – What kind of culture do you want to work for
Describe a difficult situation you had in the past and how you worked through it.
(Questions were not very difficult)
  View Answer

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Blue Bell, PA

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in December 2011.

Interview Details – I found out about McGladrey at my university's career fair. I spoke with the HR staff and applies online as well submitted my resume in person. I was called in for an on campus interview then a second half day interview two weeks later. After the 2 week interview I was offered the position. The on campus interview was with a managing partner who basically tried to get a grasp of what I was interested in and where I wanted to grow. He asked a good number of STAR questions.

The second half day interview comprised of lunch with members of the audit and tax teams who were in various stages of their careers. We were then rotated between interviews with HR manager, Audit Senior, Partner, and Supervisor for different industries (5meetings).

Interview Questions

• What do you do on your time off? How would you take advantage of our work-life balance programs?   Answer Question
  • Will you have your 150 semester credits before June?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Blue Bell, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2010.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview set up by mar schools career center. I was notified for a second interview a week or two later. I went in for the interview, had lunch, and met with 2 people for individual interviews. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Question – Why tax?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP interview questions and advice in Blue Bell, PA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.