McGladrey LLP Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.7

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had a phone interview. After the phone interview I had two interviews at their office. The interviews were very laid back. They asked me to describe myself and where I saw myself in 5 years. They didn't ask any behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Consulting Interview

Interview

I met the company at career fair and got invited to the on-campus interviews. Everyone I met from McGladrey was very welcoming and not intimidating, which made it easy to communicate and be yourself around them. I got to meet my interviewer the night before at a social event. The on-campus interview included a case study (they just want to see the way you think) and mostly behavioral questions. After the on-campus interviews, I got invited to a pre-interview reception and the in-office interview. Most behavioral questions and conversational interview to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. Basically just be yourself and show how you would be a great fit to the company. Show that you have a great personality and that you are interested in learning and growing professionally.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

They have definite age restrictions. They like younger people to train and help with their process. They have quite a big turnover and have many international spots. They are flexible with the work schedule and easy to work for regarding time.

Interview Questions

• there were no suprises. I do not remember the process it has been to long.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They approached me to work many years ago. There was not an personal interview process.They were very friendly on the phone interview. The FDIC needed me to help on a project.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Detroit, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a two phase interview process. The people were really great, didn't try to intimidate you. They really just want to know if you are a good fit for the firm. One on one with associates and partners mixed.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in teams?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

On campus interview and then on-site. The interview was pretty laid back, just asking more on your resume and telling about the specific role.

Interview Questions

• The interview with senior consultant was very unorganized. He did not have any questions to ask and seemed preoccupied with work.   Answer Question