McGladrey LLP

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consulting Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2012.

First there was a phone interview with a local recruiter who gave me a description of the company, a description of the position, and a little information about what was on my resume. Next I was called into the Charlotte office. I had a 45 min interview with one supervisor who asked me questions about my resume, why I wanted to intern at McGladrey, advantages of not working at a big 4 firm, etc. The 2nd interview was also with another supervisor who asked similar questions but also had me explain how what I learned in school would help me as a consulting intern. It was also 45 min.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how what you have learned in your classes would apply as a consulting intern   Answer Question