McGladrey LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Summer Intern Interview

Consulting Summer Intern
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2012.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview with a local recruiter who gave me a description of the company, a description of the position, and a little information about what was on my resume. Next I was called into the Charlotte office. I had a 45 min interview with one supervisor who asked me questions about my resume, why I wanted to intern at McGladrey, advantages of not working at a big 4 firm, etc. The 2nd interview was also with another supervisor who asked similar questions but also had me explain how what I learned in school would help me as a consulting intern. It was also 45 min.

Interview Question – Explain how what you have learned in your classes would apply as a consulting intern   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Consulting Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.