McGladrey LLP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Supervisor Interview

Consulting Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview. I acutally received an offer directly after the single, phone-based interview. I turned it down as I wanted to meet/speak with other people in the organization who I would be working with and so that I had time to conduct my own due dilligence activities. Over the course of another 6-weeks during which I spoke with a number of other people both directly and by phone, I was told that I had the position but that a starting point would be contingent upon available work closing. The process became a back and forth conversation for the subsequent 6 months until another formal offer was made and we negotiated an agreement.

Interview Question – There were no questions that I found to be particularly difficult nor unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fairly short with me turning down the 2nd offer and then negotiating to a mutually agreeable solution.

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!