McGladrey LLP

McGladrey LLP Consulting Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Consulting Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Started with a phone interview. I acutally received an offer directly after the single, phone-based interview. I turned it down as I wanted to meet/speak with other people in the organization who I would be working with and so that I had time to conduct my own due dilligence activities. Over the course of another 6-weeks during which I spoke with a number of other people both directly and by phone, I was told that I had the position but that a starting point would be contingent upon available work closing. The process became a back and forth conversation for the subsequent 6 months until another formal offer was made and we negotiated an agreement.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions that I found to be particularly difficult nor unexpected.   Answer Question
Fairly short with me turning down the 2nd offer and then negotiating to a mutually agreeable solution.