McGladrey LLP

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in April 2013.

Interview Details – Email from recruiter to set up and confirm phone interview. She called me 15 minutes late, which cost half of the time she had allotted. She was clearly going down a list of pre-arranged questions, with no interest in my answers. Her response to everything I said was "good." She asked me the same question twice in a five minute span, evidently forgetting she had already asked me the question.

Interview Question – None really, all pretty standard. The question she asked me twice was "what accomplishment was I the most proud of"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Director

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in March 2011.

Interview Details – My process consisted of 6 interviews. One over the phone with HR, 3 in the NYC office, 1 in the CT office and 2 over the phone. All feedback was positive, my references were checked and it seemed like it was just a matter of time before the offer came. I really liked everyone I had met with and felt really excited about working at McGladrey....until two days after the last interview, I received a phone call saying the company was going through some re-organization and the position was on hold!? WHAT? For 5 weeks I had rearranged my life to accomodate all these interviews! This can't be happening!!!! I was also told they needed to work out budgets---but shouldn't budgets be determined before a department starts looking to fill a position? HR said they would keep me posted and my "would be manager" said she would contact me after she returns from her vacation in mid-May. It's only the begining of April.....I am not sure what to make of any of this..... Needless to say, I am just bummed about the whole thing!

Interview Question – How would you deal with difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.