McGladrey LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Consulting Analyst Interview

Healthcare Consulting Analyst
Davenport, IA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for a job online in September, was told I did not get it. 4 months later was contacted by HR and did a very brief (5 minute) interview and asked to come to the office for a second round. Met with 2 people at McGladrey, they were both very nice. Was told I would get a decision soon. 3 months later I still haven't heard back (even after emailing the recruiter twice), and I also have yet to be reimbursed for traveling there. Interview questions were based almost entirely off of my resume.

Interview Question – How do your skills line up with this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Healthcare Consulting Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.