McGladrey LLP Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.6

Consulting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2012.

Interview

Very relaxed. Applied online and receive a phone interview within 2 weeks of apply. After the phone interview I was scheduled to have an on site interview within the next week. Got an offer after the 1 on 1 interview within 2 days.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had a phone interview. After the phone interview I had two interviews at their office. The interviews were very laid back. They asked me to describe myself and where I saw myself in 5 years. They didn't ask any behavioral questions.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McGladrey LLP (McLean, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through my school's career search program, dropped a resume, and was contacted by HR a few days later for an in-person interview on campus. The interview was very brief and I met with one of the Principals. I got a call a few days later offering me a summer internship position. Overall, very smooth and quick process.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

This process was long and drawn out... it took over a month to actually get an offer. I had to interview by phone and in person with 5-6 different employees.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview

Went through the pathways program and interviewed with three Audit partners from various industries. Interviews went great, as they actually wanted to know about me and my personality just as much as my school and leadership experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will fit in well with McGladrey?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McGladrey LLP (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

Very conversational, low pressure, and easy going. Met with three managers for a half hour each along with the campus recruiter. They explained structure of department and expected duties along with an expected time line of growth within the company. Basic questions though the focus was on getting to know me rather than situational questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2013.

Interview

The process was spread over 4 successive screening / interviews:
    HR phone screening,
    On site one to one interview with practice Partner and Director, and
    Interview with the team (supervisor, senior consultant and consultant)

Interview Questions

• Functional:
      How can you hep us to develop the business with mid size financial institutions

Technical:
      What are the main characteristics of the BSA / Patriot Act

Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with an on-campus interview with a partner of the firm. Then I was invited for an office visit where I was interviewed two more times by a Partner and Director. The recruitment team made the office visit incredibly comfortable by starting the day off with a jeopardy-type game with a chance to win McGladrey swag and being incredibly personable throughout the day. After my office visit, I received a call back within 4 hours with my job offer.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall, easy interview. They are more concerned with liking you than if you will make a good employee.
    The first in person interview was for the wrong position. No one would fess up to how that happened. They requested a second in house interview two weeks later, where I met with the same department and was asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you married?
      Do you have kids?

1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP (Syracuse, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Very casual and laid back. Very conversational and comfortable atmosphere. No technical questions were asked and they really just want to know if you are a person that can hold a conversation and communicate on a professional level in addition to having the necessary qualifications.