McGladrey LLP

186 candidate interviews

Consulting Associate Interview

Consulting Associate

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter. Then brought in to meet with several directors and a partner

Interview Question – What do you want to do with your CPA   View Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details – campus interviews and then an in-house interview

Interview Question – just asked about myself   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details – ....................................................................................................................

Interview Question – Can you think about the most unforgettable teamwork experience?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details – I was surprised at how relaxed and conversational the first interview went. The employees were all extremely informative and excited to tell you about their experience at McGladrey. Most of the interview we discussed my abroad experience and some past work at my internship.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected or difficult!   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

Interview Details – It was a normal interview process

Interview Question – Not really a difficult question, it was really what skills I had to date   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Assurance Associate

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details – First interaction was at a career fair, applied for the job and was called for an interview. One on one interview got an email for an office interview within 5 days. Office interview consisted of 2 interviews and a lunch. Received offer 9 days later.

Interview Question – There were no questions a reasonably prepared person would find difficult, interviews were simple and more conversational.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated nothing I liked the offer and the company. It was a phone call then an acceptance via email.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interview Details – Very conversational, future-oriented questions

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details – It was a straight forward process and interviewers were professional and pleasant.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details – Met with a campus recruiter at Career Fair. Offered an on-campus interview with one of the partners who was an alumni. Very simple behavioral based interview where he made me feel very comfortable. Went to NYC for in-office interview where I was with a group of roughly 15 other students applying. We were all separated and met with 2 different partners for 2 30-minute interviews. One of the partners was a bit condescending so I could tell it didn't go too well. After the interviews, two entry level staff members took a small group of us out to lunch. Overall was a nice day-long process with the exception of the one partner making me a few rude comments during the interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Services Associate Interview

Risk Advisory Services Associate

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details – Went through campus recruiting, and then was invited to come down for a final interview in their downtown office. After the initial invite, I didn't hear any details until a week before. I was told after the final interview that I'd hear back in 2 weeks; however, I didn't end up hearing back until over a month later because the recruiter left the company. I had to call the office to inquire about the status on the position, and received a very generic rejection email after waiting so long.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you did not work well or there was a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question