McGladrey LLP

174 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Manager NYC Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details – The interivew process was very organized from the minute the recruiter contact me (she was very friendly and personable, and knew the culture of McGladrey). to the offer extended and the hiring process. Everyone was very professional and very interested in me as a person. I knew from the minute i walked in the door I was not going to be another #.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was a good offer did not negotiate anything.

Summer Leadership Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got through university recruiting. Interviewed on campus with the HR director. Interview was very conversational and relaxed. They basically just went over the things on my resume and had me expand on them with a lot of time at the end for questions I had. They said I should hear back in several weeks.

Interview Question – Very conversational, all behavioral.   Answer Question

Associate, Risk Management Interview

Associate, Risk Management

Interviewed at McGladrey LLP

Interview Details – Very few behavioral and no technical questions at all. Basically conversational on getting to know how you speak and present yourself. They judge your technical skills entirely from your resume and education.

Summer Pathways Leadership Program Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on campus and received an invitation for an interview after a few weeks. The recruiter was VERY social and nice. She started off asking me about myself and from there we talked about my likes, why I picked accounting, why I picked the school I did, etc. Then we talked about the company more and what kinds of social things they do. It seems like a great company from what she told me. It seemed very much like a conversation and she didn't ask weird behavioral questions like weaknesses or any of those "name a time when....." questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.
Why Accounting?
  View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2009.

Interview Details – Job interview over the phone following successful internship in the different location. Phone interview was non-technical, basically just concerning inter-communicational skills, personality and career aspiration. Pleasant. It was conducted by two people: head of the practice areas in that location and second person in command in the same practice area.

Interview Question – There were not any unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview Details – 1st round interview on campus
then 2nd round in the office

Assurance Associate Interview

Assurance Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in November 2012.

Interview Details – Selected for an on campus interview. After on campus interview, invited for an in house interview. Cocktail party the night before. In house interview took several hours and consisted of (3) 45 minute long interviews with upper management. Treated to lunch afterword.

Overall, very pleasant experience. The interview questions were all very basic interview questions, nothing technical what-so-ever.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details – Met with managers during campus recruiting functions - job fair, socials, picnics. Had on-campus interview with manager. Friendly, and informative, yet also honest and personable. Employees seemed happy and excited with their career and carry themselves in a professional manner. Felt like I could relate to younger staff members, especially new hires.

Interview Question – Why have you chosen McGladrey?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Consulting
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details – On campus interview and then on-site. The interview was pretty laid back, just asking more on your resume and telling about the specific role.

Interview Question – The interview with senior consultant was very unorganized. He did not have any questions to ask and seemed preoccupied with work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Denver, CO

Interview Details – The interview process was surprisingly fun. I really liked that McGladrey was a big firm, but was still small enough where everyone actually knew each other.

Interview Question – The interview was actually pretty low key, we mainly talked about the NHL lockout and what to expect in public accounting.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP