McGladrey LLP Pathways Leadership Program Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pathways Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

I was invited to the program after meeting with one of the tax directors at a school function. Making sure you follow up with firm representatives is crucial in the recruiting process. Every step must be measured, but if you send the follow up emails and know how to network the process will be much easier for you.

Interview Questions
  • My conversation with the recruiter was very conversational and no behavioral questions. The hardest question was explaining my part of my undergraduate GPA (2 years wasn't so hot), but she was very understanding.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Pathways Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McGladrey LLP.

Interview was conversational. The interviewer asked questions off of my resume and we went from there. She spent awhile talking about what the program entails.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? What do you know about McGladrey?   Answer Question

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!