McGladrey LLP

McGladrey LLP Pathways Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pathways Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in May 2014.

I got referred through a current employee and had a phone interview with the recruiter. We set a time before hand that worked best for both of us and the recruiter called me during that time. The interview was very casual, basically the recruiter wanted to know which way I was headed in accounting. If I was thinking about doing tex or auditing etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Summer Pathways Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2013.

Applied on campus and received an invitation for an interview after a few weeks. The recruiter was VERY social and nice. She started off asking me about myself and from there we talked about my likes, why I picked accounting, why I picked the school I did, etc. Then we talked about the company more and what kinds of social things they do. It seems like a great company from what she told me. It seemed very much like a conversation and she didn't ask weird behavioral questions like weaknesses or any of those "name a time when....." questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.
      Why Accounting?