McGladrey LLP

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Spring Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2011.

First I had an a pre-night dinner event with a few of their employees that graduated from my university. Then I had an interview at school with one person from their firm. I was then contacted to go to their offices in New York and interview there with two other people for the position. I met with two people for a half an hour each, and then we were taken out to lunch by some of the employees. They were all very nice and amiable. I really enjoyed the culture of the place, and the interview process wasn't bad. They basically asked Why McGladrey, what do you know about them, why a mid size firm, and do you know the difference between them and the Big 4, and it was a lot of questions about things on your resume.

Interview Questions