McGladrey LLP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Spring Tax Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details – First I had an a pre-night dinner event with a few of their employees that graduated from my university. Then I had an interview at school with one person from their firm. I was then contacted to go to their offices in New York and interview there with two other people for the position. I met with two people for a half an hour each, and then we were taken out to lunch by some of the employees. They were all very nice and amiable. I really enjoyed the culture of the place, and the interview process wasn't bad. They basically asked Why McGladrey, what do you know about them, why a mid size firm, and do you know the difference between them and the Big 4, and it was a lot of questions about things on your resume.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Spring Tax Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.