McGladrey LLP

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in January 2014.

Interview was extremely laid-back and was an extension of the conversation I had previously had with the partner. Some of the usual questions about my resume, but most of the time I spent asking him questions. The entire process seems to be a feeling out and finding the proper "fit" between myself and McGladrey. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McGladrey LLP in January 2014.

Applied at Univ career website. Met one associate, two partners, and recruiter at career fair. Followed up with e-mail. Interviewed on campus shortly afterward.

Interview Questions
    • Conversational talk. Very friendly and interesting interviewer which makes the process enjoyable for both of us. Why accounting? GPA? Who else from firm I've met?   Answer Question