McGladrey LLP

Very Easy Interview

Tax Supervisor Interview

Tax Supervisor
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at McGladrey LLP in February 2010.

Interview Details – Through an internal referal I was working directly with a McGladrey recruiter. Within 1 month of the process starting I was contact to interview. The interview consisted for 1:1 interviews with 4 different people in the department I would be working for. The interview seemed to be more of them selling the firm rather than having much to do with me. I was offered a position approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Why McGladrey?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Depending on how you are brought it depends greatly on their willingness to negotiate. Internal referral tend to be less risky for the employer and they are willing to work with you more. I was able to suggest that I was skeptical about the offer. After a couple of days, they were able to increase their offer by 5%.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McGladrey LLP

Worked for McGladrey LLP? Contribute to the Community!

McGladrey LLP Videos

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP Tax Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.