McGrath RentCorp Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGrath RentCorp

Inventory Movement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at McGrath RentCorp in November 2014.

Overall great experience. Friendly interviewers(3), non threatining feeling. From past experience, other companies seemed to grill me. No negative feelings whatsoever here. So far a great atmosphere and positive people. Liked how they seemed "normal" and had a non robotic, judging manor to them.

Interview Questions
    In my situation it was either travel over an hour and a half to work (location change) or take the offer givin, which was a little more than what I was currently making now. Which by all means isn't bad AT ALL. Glad that im going with a company that seems like they genuinely believe in me.

Sales Manager (Any Position) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McGrath RentCorp.

Be prepared for a 6-7 step interview process with multiple people asking you the same questions. Please note that the COO is the decision maker for sales management applicants. That is strange to me since the COO has no sales experience what so ever. You can get buy in from all of the other managers, but again, the COO makes the call. Salary and total comp. is low compared to other similar companies.

Interview Questions
    • How do you lead a sales team when there has not been any sales management for the role you are applying for.......   Answer Question